Can a 6 yr old marry a toddler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_princess5827

Reaction score
I set the time to 2.59, I waited for the match maker to come and she did, I saw her carry a toddler! Because I was waiting for the moment to get to 8th generation, I said yes. Does this happen to anyone?

First of all, what version are you using and when did that happen? Can you give us a description/picture of what that tamagotchi looks like? You may have it mixed up. Or, it is a glitch, because you lately dropped or had a few droplets of water on your tamagotchi, OR you debugged it. American tamagotchis aren't very well fixed up, so don't expect your tamagotchi to be perfect and have 0 glitches 24/7. :D

maybe you didn't see it right...or maybe Tama*Lover is right and since you got it wet it is glitchy. or maybe your tamagotchi was messed before you got it. either way, it sounds cool, and tell us what version it is.

p.s. how do you make font and colour work?(sorry if this isn't the place to ask that!)

;) :unsure: :huh: kutchi999 :p B) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmhmm That Happened To My Version 4s A Long Time Ago I Had A Violetchi It Was 6 Years Old And The MatchMaker Brough me A Toddler And On My Other Version I Had Ether Masktchi Or Debatchi I Don't Remeber It Was 6 Years Old And The MatchMaker Brough Me A Toddler Also Know I Think This Is A Toddler Glitch Leson For Today. If Your Tamagotchi Is 6 Years And The MatchMaker Brings You A Toddler Do Not Press Yes Reset And Then Press DownLoad And If The MatchMaker Brings You A Toddler Again Keep On Reseting It InTill The MatchMaker Brings You An Audult

Hope I Helped And Have A Great TamaTalking Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back