How to pause a Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
So many people are posting how do you pause a V5 and I'm really bored, because I want to help someone, but there is no topic apart from 'HOW DO YOU PAUSE A V5?'

So, all you need to do is; go to the TV option, then go on 'Travel Show'. When the tour is over click on go. After that, the TV should go off and your tamagotchi should be locking the door. A does nothing. You can view the time whilst in pause mode, by pressing B. To bring them back, press C, and it should say COME BACK? Press yes. Tada, you have successfully paused your V5.

Thankyou for this! As you said loads of people have asked this question over and over!

The travel show is very funny!

Now everyone finnally have the answer!

I don't get it though it sort of wastes more battery then just frezzing

thx sooooooooooooooooo much now i can do something else instead of watching it the whole time ^_^ :D :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hi!

FAB TIP! ;)

But, incase anyone hadn't noticed, this is in the instructions! (For future reference) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE (megaman23 @ February 21, 2008 03:24 pm) Also, When you go to the time screen, That's pausing too.

Um, I don't think so, but I'm not certain.

Tama Mama
it does count as a pause when you press a and c together, as if you were editing time. That works.

:)

:D I think that so many people have asked that question because some people think that some other people don't know.There just trying to be helpful.

Umm;;

Not to be mean or anything..x

But if yhuu read the V5 Manuel

It tells yhuu thatt.

Also, When you go to the time screen, That's pausing too.
not really it will still get hungry use the bath room and also traning so my idea is only use the travil channel (the rimes[travil channel] lol)

Yesh, budd is there sum otha way to pause it? Bcuz if u use the travel show it stopps the tamagotchi from growing D: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back