Hair color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no "Other, specify" option for people with more than one colour in their hair. So I could not select one :furawatchi:

My hair is a dark redish black with brighter red streaks in the front. Originally was going to be blonde streaks, but the kit messed up and didn't work right so I made my head and streaks go red. I'm planning in march in dying my hair blueblack with purple streaks.

^^ Thats cool TigerLily!

My hair is just brown, nothing else. I'm thinking of perhaps dying it a little lighter shade of brown to give it some shine and maybe some blonde streaks :furawatchi:

My hair is dark brown. I want to dye it a just a little bit lighter and put caramel streaks in it.

I have light blonde in my hair and then dark blonde and then a color of blonde kind of in between dark and light blonde (all natural). But I want to get a few aqua blue highlights.

I have light/medium curly blonde hair

my hair is way 2 curly!!

I have brownish-black hair which is annoying I wish it was just black. Infact I'm planning on dying it black at the top, purple at the bottom and getting it sort of spikey looking, not like a maheekan or anything. Just like spikey at the bottom.

Brown with purple streaks! They are going to stay in for about 6 months (or so the bottle says!) When they're gone I'm going for pink!

Well, It depends what season.

Summer-Blonde

Winter- Brown

My hair is grown out blonde, so I am probably going to get my hair dyed the color of my roots, brown

My hair is blonde.... with really dark brown roots. grossness. I want to get a few black streaks in it. I think it would contrast with the blonde. plus i'd be the only kid in my school with BLACK hilights. But then like 10 other people would do that to their hair, too. that always seems to happen when I find something unique, like cutting my hair a certain way. Argh, people, be more origional!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back