selena gomez

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I think people are messing with here voice I mean every diseney star is becoming a singer

I'd have so much more respect for her if she actually wrote her own songs. Which she most likely doesn't.

She has a good voice but its one of those typical disney channel voices if ya' know what i mean! I dont know i think its not bad but she is way better of an actress.

~Mamitchi465

moises airas isn't, alyson stoner, ashley from hannah montana isn't
I think she means like, the stars stars. Not all the characters from the show.

Miley Cyrus is the star of Hannah Montana, not Ashley.

I think she means it kind of vaguely. Tons of people from disney shows have become a singer, it's just the way Disney has always been.

Hilary Duff from Lizzie Migure

Christy Carlson Romano from Even Stevens

Raven Simone from That's So Raven

Ashley Tisdale from High School Musical

Vanessa Hudgens, High School Musical.

Corbin Bleu from High School Musical

Mickey Mouse Club

Britney Spears

Christina Aguliera

Justin Timberlake

That's not all the stars, but that's a lot. Disney has always done the actress/actor to singer thing. I think that's what JAM is refering to.

moises airas isn't, alyson stoner, ashley from hannah montana isn't
Off Topic: [[ Actually, Alyson and Anna Maria(Ashley from HM) is. ]]

And bamcr: I agree. Too many disney stars. There's also:

Mitchell Musso (Hannah Montana)

Hayden Panetierre (I think.)

Kyle Massey (That's So Raven. He became a singer before Cory In The House.)

Anneliese Van Der Pole (That's So Raven)

Selena Gomez (Various Shows Before Singing)

Demi Lovato (As The Bell Rings. She's like a totally good singer, though. I think she's better than Selena.)

Too Many More!!!!

On Topic:

I like Selena's song. Cruella De Vil, right? I think she's singing that song for Disney Mania 6. (I think there's a Disney Mania 6.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her voice. It's wonderful. But i don't like how they messed with the classic song Cruella De Vil. Just like Jonas Brothers ruined I Wan'na be like you(Jungle Book DVD), and Poor unfortunate souls.(The Little Mermaid DVD) I usually love the jonas brothers. But I hate those 'remixed' songs. Probably only because we all know what the real versions sound like.

Selena Gomez is an okay singer, but I actually like her as an actress (way more than I like her singing)

But, does anyone remember Lalaine who played Miranda on Lizzie Mguire? She did a version of Cruella De Vil just a few years back. I loved her version, and it was definately better than Selena's in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back