Flo Rida

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah, I hate that song, its annoying and disturbing.

Sorry for sounding rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's soo fun to dance to.:]
At the dance they played and when the song says "Shawty got low low low low..." the whole gymnasium of people got low. xD It was wicked.
LOL

I say "Soda got low" 0_0 Dont ask, my friends sing it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to be a downer on the dance party here, but I hate that song with a passion. xD

At our school dance last Monday they played that and me, Ed, Jenny, and Catie were the only ones in the gym still standing. xD -except for teachers, etc.-

Hahaha, me and my friends make fun of it. whenever we see each other, we start singing it. we need a new theme song...

In my top 5. XD

I thought, um . . . that`s, er, a weird song. But then I thought, hey it`s actually not that bad!

xP I used to think it went

Sandy got them apples on her jeans, boots with the fur

The whole club was flickin' at lookin for her

she hit the doog (Dow-g)

next thing you know

Sandy got Flo lo o.

Thats just because im insane. ^^

I love dancing to it!

Hate to be a downer on the dance party here, but I hate that song with a passion. xD
At our school dance last Monday they played that and me, Ed, Jenny, and Catie were the only ones in the gym still standing. xD -except for teachers, etc.-
Agreed. I hate all kinds of that music, with much flare.

Horrid.

Just, Horrid.

I love that song! One time in math class me and my bud Kristin looked at each other and started singing it!!! The first time I heard it,it was muffled my people talking and stuff and I thought it said "Open-bottomed jeans" so I always sing it like that!!! lol When I was listening to it on my iPod at my mum-mum's one time I heard the actual lyrics and I just went "Whooooaahhhh..." cuz it's like,weird. I looked up the lyrics one time and it's like,well,nevermind. I still love the song!!

Latest posts

Back