HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama2Tama4

Reaction score
help ive lost my tamagotchi somewhere in my house and ive been looking for it for a week

please give me ideas were i could look cause i really want it back

!HELP!

;) :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure:

no its not under my bed ,and before my mum does the washing she always checks the pockets and its defintly in the house because i remember playing with on the way home from skool and then i put it somewhere in the house

This would do better in the Non TamaTalk Section. That's just me.

Anyway, I'm sorry you lost your Tamagotchi. Check on all of the tables in your house. And behind your dresser, etc.

help ive lost my tamagotchi somewhere in my house and ive been looking for it for a week please give me ideas were i could look cause i really want it back

!HELP!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I lost mine 2 for 2 weeks (tru story) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am crying my EYES out!!!

I no were it is, but dad wont lift up the sofa for me 2 get it :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Check the basement, attic, or garage. My parents always "clean up" the house and hide my toys all over! :wacko:

check in clothes hampers, sock baskets, under the bed, and behind racks. thats where i often find my gameboy. Also dont risk leaving it in your pants pocket when the pants are being washed. twas the fate of my first ever tama gen 1 from 96. :D

not in any of them

heres what i know its either somewhere in the kitchen or my bedroom or somewhere where i go often in my house and i was playing with them on the way home from skool then put them down somewhere there not in my skoolbag though

sry 4 ur lost tam

did it go thru the wash? once that happened to my friend but amazingly it came out ok only she had to restart it. well idk where else to look. hmmm check all ur pockets... coat sweatshirt, pants, backpack, purse, ect.

Lucky you! Was they dead or alive when you found them? My mom always puts them to their plastic doll chairs that are made just for my tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back