how to make your tamagotchi screen look like new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigi1

Reaction score
To make my tamagotchi screen look like new i use some displex display polish.

If your screen has some scratch or is looking shabby this is the help it needs just use some displex display polish and wipe it with cotton wool or something that´s soft and it will look like new :angry: :angry: :angry: :D

same here (with the dirt behind the screen)i don't know how to get it out, but I think static electricity had something to do with how it got there. if you really want it out, you can take the tama apart, clean it, and reassemble it. but that is the hard way... and i don't know the easy way.

Heehee, I'm so silly, I have this scratch on my V4, i was wondering what to do. Thank you! :]] But where do you get "Displex Display Polish?"

Last edited by a moderator:
aww poo lol well i often use those wipes or napkins if my tamas get dirty and they work like a charn

To make my tamagotchi screen look like new i use some displex display polish.If your screen has some scratch or is looking shabby this is the help it needs just use some displex display polish and wipe it with cotton wool or something that´s soft and it will look like new :p   :blink:   :D   :D
Where do you get this polish? Can you get it in the UK?. iI edited this because there was a few spelling mistakes, PM me if you see any spelling mistakes or grammar errors.

619inurhouse

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawl, I know this is off topic and all, but if you guys want to make a cool and coulor full bed/house for your tama PLEASE PM me, i can't get it posted...

And still were can I get that thing your talking 'bout?

Yeah, I got some dirt and a scratch that looks like its under one of my V3's screens. I got the tama used from my cousin for free and he was only 5 or 6 when he got it. I am good at taking apart stuff so if someone could post a guide on how to take apart a tama and put it back together that would be helpful. I think there is a certain order you have to put the parts back and I don't want to mess it up!

Yeah, I got some dirt and a scratch that looks like its under one of my V3's screens. I got the tama used from my cousin for free and he was only 5 or 6 when he got it. I am good at taking apart stuff so if someone could post a guide on how to take apart a tama and put it back together that would be helpful. I think there is a certain order you have to put the parts back and I don't want to mess it up!
I would do hat if only it was safe :nazotchi:

Latest posts

Back