Who do you think...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Milly*~

Reaction score
This is no poll, so all you have to do is post your fave tama character from V1-5 and why it is your fave! I will go first

(If this is considered a game, I am terribly sorry)

My fave is Itchigotchi because she loves to sing, and so do I! :)

~*Milly*~

:rolleyes: i like nazotchi. He's so mysterious... i wanna know who he is under that hat LOL =p :(

Let's see! I have a couple of favorites...

First #1 favorite would have to be Simasimatchi from the v4. He's the little tiger/bumblebee guy!

I also love Sebiritchi (The dinosaur from v4) and Pochitchi, the little dog. He's been in alot of tamas, so... ;)

My favourite would have to be kutchipatchi. He's more laid back, easy going, just like me! Ya, he's been my fave ever scince I got my first tamagotchi in '96. Whoa, now looking back on it, it seems like a long time. Man, i feel old now lol. :)

TL :)

I love Gozarutchi :p Because hes into martial arts and so am I, I like Karate and Train every sunday and friday.

And hes been in alot of Tamas I also like Mametchi *Sorry if spelt wrong :s) He looks cute.

Tamawho!!??

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite tamagotchi has got to be Ura Zukyutchi from V4.5! She's cute and very lovable and I have managed to get her three times on my V4.5. It's interesting hearing what characters people like best. ^_^

my fav is voiletchi :D because she loves flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back