Addiction much?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erbonilla

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten a brand new tamagotchi and your like "WOW" :p then you become addicted and start ignoring chores, school, music, etc....

well this post is to confess what you have neglected beside your tamagotchi... :(

Well, i went from a B to a D in most of my classes :rolleyes:

Not really. I don't take tamagotchis too seriously, even though I'm a big fan of them. I play with my tamas regularly, but make sure I pay attention to other things in my life. ^_^

Well when i got my first tama i was totally obessed with it! But now i dont like them that much

Not really. I don't take tamagotchis too seriously, even though I'm a big fan of them. I play with my tamas regularly, but make sure I pay attention to other things in my life. :)
i'm the same

I've never been "addicted" to my Tama. During school hours I would leave it at home PAUSED, and then when I got home I would un-pause it and do my homework, sometimes hearing an occasional beep-beep-boop. I took it to the store, to the library, and if we ever went on road trips you could find me with my Tama...but I didn't let it interfere with my daily activities. That would go against my beliefs. :D :huh: :)

~Chatterbox~

I've never been "addicted" to my Tama. During school hours I would leave it at home PAUSED, and then when I got home I would un-pause it and do my homework, sometimes hearing an occasional beep-beep-boop. I took it to the store, to the library, and if we ever went on road trips you could find me with my Tama...but I didn't let it interfere with my daily activities. That would go against my beliefs. :) :p :)
~Chatterbox~
[SIZE=9pt]Heh yeah. I'm like that, too. Keep it on PAUSE until I get home from school and finish all my homework, then take it off PAUSE and play with it for a little bit and then spend the rest of the day chillin' with my friends and family or on TamaTalk or playing videogames (I like the Jak & Daxter series on the PS2 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2! :p )[/SIZE]

.:post by:.

[SIZE=11pt]MnMz[/SIZE]tama495

Well, I'm addicted but I'm still doing fine. When I'm doing my homework, I just keep it unpaused beside me and when it needs something I just give it. I don't do things like play lots of games with it and ignore my homework. In school I just keep it in me backpack to play with on the bus.

I'm definitely obsessed right now, but I still make sure to do other things. I'm a sub. teacher, so I bring my tamas along to play with them during breaks. I pause them during the actual work time though.

since im only allowed to have my tama durin vacations, i hardly ever get it and im pretty obsessed. :p :angry:

wow, i'm into tamagotchis,

but i have my priorities set right.

i know school comes first, and if tamagotchis

were causing my grades to slip,

i think i would let them go for awhile.

okay, sad... but i must admit it, i am totally addicted... :D :) :( last night i restarted my tamas because i got a new 4.5 last week... and i hate it when the 2 aren't almost exactly the same in time, and when they grow up and everything... and so i reset the both of them, and set them in UNISON. i set their time, date, owner name, etc. at the exact same time. my globe cover in my left hand, my stained glass cover in my right... i set the time and made sure i pressed the button at the EXACT same time, so they'd be right on the same SECOND! i then took a bath, with my tama's sitting on the toilet lid (closed, of course) so i could hear them when they cried. i didn't get out till they took thier nap, and made sure i was dressed and in my room by the time they were awake again. They are both males, too... so i made the joke that they were twins, because when i fed one sushi, i fed the other sushi... when i cleaned up after one, i cleaned up after the other... when i played climb with one i played climb with the other... :( EVERYTHING was done toghther, and they still grew up into diffirent tamas! ?!? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: but it was okay with me... i wasn't mad for long... untill i realised i didn't know who the second one was! HELP! :kusatchi: he's a little block, with tiny arms sticking from either side!! but that's not the point. they grew into toddlers, and i went off to sleep, and hung the tamas in their place above my haead, so i could hear their beeps in the night (which i've trained myself to do... i've ACTUALLY heard tama beeps across a house, over a TV) and this morning... in my rush for the bus, i left them... left them hanging over the bed... and i fear that since they're just little toddlers, that they'll be dead by the time i get home... the first tama i've ever had die on me... and it'll be 2 at once!!!! i'll die! really i will! i can't handle my babies dying on me!!!! i know it's sad, but i am truely a tama addict. :( :( :D :D :( :(

I usually buy it whenever then I start it when I know I will have a lot of time to figure it out and start playing with it. They usually require the most care in the first hour so I make sure I have a couple hours where I have nothing important to do before pulling the tab!

Have you ever gotten a brand new tamagotchi and your like "WOW" :D then you become addicted and start ignoring chores, school, music, etc....
well this post is to confess what you have neglected beside your tamagotchi... :D

Well, i went from a B to a D in most of my classes :rolleyes:
I know what you means.

Its wierd though , I went from a C- to an A-

They are actually helping me :eek:

I know how you feel. When I got my v5, I would not put it down! I ignored everything:]

But now, I know how to manage it. But I take my tama everywhere and watch it 24/7

But I am still obsessed with it. Sometimes in the morning I rush to get it, so I can see it wake up.

Well when i got my first tama i was totally obessed with it! But now i dont like them that much
same thats ihow i am too. they are gone a bit boring . i think they should invent a new type of tama thatis more interesting and has more stuff

same thats ihow i am too. they are gone a bit boring . i think they should invent a new type of tama thatis more interesting and has more stuff
you are right. The v4 and v4.5 have so many exciting things. Like mail, fun games, the babys actually stay with the tama, skill points. It is just more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back