Have you kissed a guy/girl yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaronMalakianFan

Reaction score

I've kissed! Not a girl though O.O

I've kissed 3 diffrent guys. I made out (french kissed, a.k.a, tounge kissing) with all of them too. Except my new boyfriend. We haven't kissed.... YET! We hopefully will at school on Monday. My mom won't let me hang out with him at his house yet =( She needs to meet him first, which is stupid. I've been friends with him for months. He's 14 and I'm 16. Yay! He can drive! Which is awesome! He's the sweetest guy ever and I should probably stop talking about my boyfriend... so I'll get back on topic! =)

-DMF

EDIT: I MADE A MISTAKE. I'M 14 AND HE'S 16! ****************

Last edited by a moderator:
I've made out a total of one time. It was with a girl and it was the first time any affection shown towards me meant anything to me. Before it happened, I was dying to get kissed. Now that I've done it already, I'm just kind of "whatever happens happens" about it. That's probably because the mystery is gone.

No. I don't want to kiss anyone, and I don't want anyone to kiss me.

No. I don't want to kiss anyone, and I don't want anyone to kiss me.
Believe me you'll change your mind once you get in HS, unless you're already in HS. I said that too in MS and Elementry school. But if only you knew the feeling of kissing a guy that you really like on the lips. My first kiss was the best moment of my life.

-DMF

Nah... I will when I'm ready, with the right guy...

My boyfriend and I, now, aren't even really talking. I get along better and talk tons more with my guy friends than I do him. He spelled my name wrong on a makeshift Valentine's Day card. It's really awkward between me and him... So, I see things going downhill. :/ *sigh*

Daily. x]

Actually more than daily sometimes, haha.

And how is your boyfriend 14 and driving?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Dont want to be kissed. He is able to drive at 14 though?... You have to be 17 here... *Faints*

Nope...

Although Lizzie tried to kiss me once. I went and hid behind Josh.

Yep. When I was 6.

But, I didn't kiss my bf I had a while back- although we cuddled. =]

I was close x.x
Horseshoes and hand grenades. LOL Nope, I'm still waiting for a girlfriend, I'm 13. I'm not exactly the most popular person on earth. *sigh* Oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back