Do you have any weird fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaronMalakianFan

Reaction score

And by weird, I mean weird, not like heights or the dark or anything.

I have a weird fear, and I am NOT joking when I say this, but I am completely terrified of black toilets! I don't know why! I mean, when I'm at a or restaraunt and I walk into there bathrooms and the toilets black, my heart starts pounding and I run out of the bathroom and just hold it until I come across a white toilet. I never use black toilets. I honestly don't know why I'm scared of them but I am. O.O

Another wierd fear is flooding/overflowing toilets. And I'm only scared when they overflow at my house! If I flush a toilet at home and the water just keeps getting higher, I run to the door and watch it from behind the door. My heart starts pounding when one of my toilets at home is clogged. I don't know why.

Another very weird fear is high water in the bathtub. If I run bath water and it gets too high, I get scared when I reach for the handle to turn the water off. Sometimes I even forget about the water running and it gets all the way to the top! That seriously scares me and I don't know why!

I HAVE WEIRD FEARS!!!

-DMF

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm absolutely terrified of fish. My poor fish almost died because of it. I was cleaning his tank and he fell out of the net while I was trying to transfer him to a temporary tank. I was terrified. I just sat there, and I couldn't talk. Luckily my brother was in the room and once I was able to talk, I started to scream at my brother to save my fish, and my fish was okay. Poor Trout. That's why I don't own fish anymore. I cannot go snorkeling, cannot stick my hand in a fish tank, get scared when swimming anywhere that might have fish (no matter how much I love the ocean, I'm usually just in shallow water looking around for fish the entire time), and sometimes get freaked out just looking at a fish tank.

I'm also afraid of loud noises. If someone is screaming and they are coming close to me, I can't think and I just panic. When I was little I ran through a glass door because of it.

There are probably some other things that I can't think of too.

Im afraid of falling down the steps. Im afraid of loud noises too! Like, Balloons popping. My mom works LND(Labor And Delivery) So, when ever I go there, I plug my ears cause Im too scared of the women screaming! :) Fire works also

Emetophobia. Fear of vomiting, or vomit in general.

Of course people don't like throwing up, but I can't handle it. If someone gets sick, I have to leave, or I have a panic attack, start crying, and/or get sick myself.

Emetophobia. Fear of vomiting, or vomit in general.Of course people don't like throwing up, but I can't handle it. If someone gets sick, I have to leave, or I have a panic attack, start crying, and/or get sick myself.
I agree completely. My brother decided to vomit and I couldn't move until my mom had washed the floor twice. I was all -in ball on couch and hiding-

Umm, I am afraid of public bathrooms, liek, flushing the toilet. I was at a dog show once and I walked into teh bathroom and it was flooding. That creeped me out for a long time.

I also hate petting a cat backwards. It scares the begeebies outta me. xD

I am terrified of bridges. It was a very interesting trip when my whole family drove across the Golden Gate Bridge..xD

I'm also scared to death of shower curtains. Too many horror movies. 'Nuf said? xD

Fish when there Out of the water.

No I dont mean the fish you can eat at restruants, I mean when you find them on the floor all dried up or when they jump out of there bowl and there flipping around, that makes me scream.

I'm also scared of vomiting! If I feel like I'm going to puke, I start bawling! =(

-DMF

Ugh.. When I feel sick, I panic. I have to go lay down, close my eyes, and try to sleep. I won't eat anything until a long while after it passes. I won't take pills in fear of gagging. So lame, I know. -.-

Girraffes. Theyre just so weird?!?!? They scare the crap out of me... also im afraid of under cooked meats. odd... also... I panick and get separation anxiety when I am away from my computer for morte than 48 hours. I have gone into withdrawl before. not fun T_T.

Fish when there Out of the water.No I dont mean the fish you can eat at restruants, I mean when you find them on the floor all dried up or when they jump out of there bowl and there flipping around, that makes me scream.
It's the same with me. I'm alos scared of touching a fish.

I'm also terrified of bugs. Mostly any kinds of bugs. Ladybug, butterflies, ect. ButI'm pretty cool with it when they're in a glass case.

Um, Im scared of.. I dont know o_O;;

Well, when people Barf I dont get really really scared like other people but I feel like I am going to get sick also (if I am in the same room as them)

Like when I was at a sleepover party, my friend mixed Oysters and salmon together and then threw up from it and my stomach felt as if it was going to throw up to! Until they left to go home I felt sick. Once they left I felt all better

(off topic) - We played bloody marry once he left o_o I was scared, we saw a red figure in the toilet !

When i go to bed,i turn of the light then run to the bed and jump onto it because i think something will grab my feet because of the light being off. It really creeps me out.
HAHAHAHA! I do that too! xD

-DMF

When I was younger, I used to be afraid to go to the toilet after I saw "Australias Deadliest" or something like that. There was a Taipan (venomous snake) in a toilet somewhere, and I got really scared of it.

Also when I was about 4, I was terrified of those Listerine ads. You know, the whole explosion in the mouth thing? I was always hiding behind the chair :p Never been a fan of them since :p

Right now, I don't really have any weird fears.

Im scared of being sick when I am sick I cry and start doing random and crazy things after I was sick I slept with the the 'Sick bowl' we used to call it it went on the floor by my bed!

And im scared of hills I dont know why I think its because of rolller costers I can walk down them but I cant sit in the car/bus going down them...

When I was younger, I used to be afraid to go to the toilet after I saw "Australias Deadliest" or something like that. There was a Taipan (venomous snake) in a toilet somewhere, and I got really scared of it.Also when I was about 4, I was terrified of those Listerine ads. You know, the whole explosion in the mouth thing? I was always hiding behind the chair :furawatchi: Never been a fan of them since <_<

Right now, I don't really have any weird fears.
A similuar thing happened to me. I watched this programme about an Australian hotel and the toilets were disgusting and all clogged up and over flowing with poop. So after that I was scared of public toilets for about three years.

Oh yeah right now I'm scared of going out in the garden in the dark incase a squish snails, slugs or bugs. I always go out with a torch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back