Are you in band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if any of you were in band , and what insturment you played. I play clarinet, alto sax., flute, pic., bells, the set, and kinda the trumpet. I'm in wind Ensemble!!! YAY! lol so ya just write down ur insturments, n ur fave one. My fave would be the Eb (flat) Saprano Clarinet, or maybe the contra bass, not sure, it's close.lol

TL :p

I'm in band! Plus Marching Band! I love Marching Band! I play the flute and piccolo in band. Outside that I play clarinet, guitrar, drums, trumpet, bass flute, bass clarinet, oboe, bassoon, piano, marimba, and vibraphone.

-DMF

I play a B flat clarinet.

My Dad used to play an Accordian, and my Pap Wanted me to play it. I Have that too, I am just not that good at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao, a couple guy friends want me to join as their bassist, just to jam out and stuff. It's gonna be weird because we all have very different musical tastes.

Can't wait to see how this goes.

I can sort of play many instruments...but I'm not in band.

People who join band are shunned in my school.

I'm in my school's orchestra. I play viola and piano [piano not for orchestra].

It is mandatory at my school to play an instrument of be in the choir. Odd rule. I got put into band in 4th grade. I have been playing ever since. I play the Clarinet. I am better at Clarinet 2 parts then ones. I have very slow fingers. But playing a Clarinet has become disgusting to me. I want to switch and play drums instead. An actual instrument you do not put in your mouth. I already know how to play them anyway. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

I am in band. I am like uber last-chair flute, and I just talk to my BFF and the saxaphones (who are all a bunch of slacker kids) and throw stuff around and laugh the whole class. I joined band so I could go to disney world with my bff's. hehehe.

I used to be. I played alto sax starting in 7th grade and I still pick it up from time to time. In freshman year and last year, I alternated between first and second chair in two consecutive years. I might join band again next year, I don't know.

I'm just joined one..but i don't knwo what position I'm gonna be in. It's either bass or lead singer, I hope I don't have to sing =.= Last time I tried to sing in front of people I fell off the stage.;

in my school band, i play percussion

:)

in the band with my friends, i am the drummer

:D

i like my drumsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back