My newest game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
ok well heres the download site

download

or you can get to it from my site

[* link to personal site removed - TamaTalk site rules *] ( dont forget to subscribe to my site so you know when i make a new game)

ok the game is called galaxy pong, and you can probably guess that its a pong remake! and its a great one at that. its got excellent graphics that will please your eyes and three different difficulty setting to match your level of experience!

Thanks for playing, best of luck!

billowillo

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! you can make games? how?

I cant really download it, because Im on my laptop and my dad will get angry if I mess it up or download anything.

well unless you want to spend hundreds on flash then id suggest using what i use its free ( unless you want to upgrade it ) its called game maker you can get it from link its quite easy to learn becasue it has alot of drag and drop options instead of writing code.link

Last edited by a moderator:
sup billowwillow? tis me, doglover

i tried the game, twas awsome :)

Cool! you can make games? how?
I cant really download it, because Im on my laptop and my dad will get angry if I mess it up or download anything.
Same here. We have a virus on the computer anyway

Sorry, I can't get at it to play it, it says I need to install ActiveX control, I can't , but looking at the reviews from it , it looks like a pretty good game from what i saw

----------

619inurhouse

lol, hey doglover long time no see.

its too bad some of you cant play it. hopefully sooner or later you will have a chance.

Thats exactly what i was aiming for! i wanted a nice graphics pong game that wasn't a bore to play. and i think that galaxy pong fits just that. without adding more rules and stuff.

o yeah, i forgot to say i added a new version. The only thing different is that theres a link to my site within the game. not much, but ya.

o yeah, i forgot to say i added a new version. The only thing different is that theres a link to my site within the game. not much, but ya.
a new version? were? ;)

its in the same download place. theres nothing to be too excited about unless the thing you wanted most in the game was a link to my site. then you can be excited.

its in the same download place. theres nothing to be too excited about unless the thing you wanted most in the game was a link to my site. then you can be excited.
OMG...LINKS!!! I WANT LINKS!!! IM SO EXITED!!! ;)

the link is in the first post ;) but heres another one!

link

its in the games section =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back