britney spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pity her. She's in a sad situation. She obviously needs to go to some random island with a therapy house for a loooong while. She just keeps coming back.

I also pity her like tamaw/pants said. Imagine your life with photographers following you everywhere you go and your face being looked at by the world every single day o_O Its really hard to be her espiacally right now. I just think that some of the decisons she made arent the smartest but i looked at the most recent pics of her when she got out of the hospital and she looks a lot better honestly.

~Mamitchi465

The only reason I would feel sorry for her, is that during her time of issues, there are cameras following her everywhere.

She brought this on herself though. All the negative attention.

I wish everyone could forget she exists. I mean.. I am not at all a fan of hers but no one deserves to be exploited and betrayed the way she has been. She has made some poor decisions, but everyone who is supposed to be close to her has sold out some secret to the tabloids rather than considering trying to help her. She is clearly in over her head, whether it is stress or a mental illness like depression or Bipolar Disorder, and the attempts to help her have been slim to nil. Her friends and family should be ashamed of themselves. I hope things become more stable for her so she can get herself out of this terrible mess she has created.

I mean, I think it would make me go a bit you know,...... funny with all the attention. I think everyone should really back off on her. I mean wouldnt it drive you like that f you got followed by the paparazzi everywhere?

~*Danni~*

I dont in the least feel bad for her. I pity her a bit for being so foolish, but other than that, she got herself in these problems, its her fault she is where she is at. She got herself into this mess. She got her kids taken away, She shaved her head, She is the one who does the stuff to attract the press and make them want to do stuff like, Follow her around and stuff. In reality, she needs to get her self help and take responsibility for herself, and try to fix her, hopefully temporarilly, screwed up life.

That is my opinion, I dont like Brittany in the least, but I do pity, not feel bad for, pity her. I think she could fix her life, but it is her choice wether she decides to or not, because she cant expect others to fix it for her anymore.

Yes. People followering Her around with cameras doesnt help at all. IF you Want Britany To get better, Leave her alone. All of this attention is making her worse.

I feel somewhat sry for her because i mean its hard havin paparatzi following you evrywhere you go. if anyone was in her spot it would be hard too. lets just put it this way BRITNEY NEEDS HELP ^_^ :eek:

I do pity her. She always has cameras following her around. They always are nitpicking about the bad things she has done. *Sigh* I wish people will just leave her alone. Shes a human. Not a robot that has to do everything perfect. Oh well.....Lets hope she does go to an Island somewhere and get some therapy. Away from all the cameras.

~ChibiMuffins

I dont in the least feel bad for her. I pity her a bit for being so foolish, but other than that, she got herself in these problems, its her fault she is where she is at. She got herself into this mess. She got her kids taken away, She shaved her head, She is the one who does the stuff to attract the press and make them want to do stuff like, Follow her around and stuff. In reality, she needs to get her self help and take responsibility for herself, and try to fix her, hopefully temporarilly, screwed up life.
That is my opinion, I dont like Brittany in the least, but I do pity, not feel bad for, pity her. I think she could fix her life, but it is her choice wether she decides to or not, because she cant expect others to fix it for her anymore.
I know! I agree completely!

I kinda feel sorry for her though. This girl in my class told me that her manager drugs her. o_O That's the only thing I feel sorry for her about though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do more ppl hate Miley Cyrus than Britney Spears? I dont get it. Miley haven't done anything nearly as bad as Britney.
Speak the truth mileyroxursox2342! You're soo right! ^_^

I want everyone to leave Brittney alone D:
Im not a huge fan of Britney, but I agree with you, she is just a person who is over stressed, who wouldnt be? she has camera's constaly watching her, how would you feel?

I kinda feel bad for her. Yes, it was her choice, her decisions, but...it must be tought on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back