help on group hatchings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a group hatching is exactly what it sounds like- several tamas are reset, and hatched at the same time. often the growth of the tamas is then recorded into a forum thread, if the hatching wasn't arranged in real life so, that the participants all get to see each other and discuss the development of their tamas face to face. (or by phone etc)

that's basically it.

helped?

hello

A group hatching is when people gather together

with tamas and all click reset at the same time so

when u have an adult girl or boy someone in the group

will have the opposite gender and can mate with your tama.

Mating works best on v.5. Pm me if u have a v.5

jessie101

hello
A group hatching is when people gather together

with tamas and all click reset at the same time so

when u have an adult girl or boy someone in the group

will have the opposite gender and can mate with your tama.

Mating works best on v.5. Pm me if u have a v.5

jessie101
... that sounds like v5s can mate with another tama somewhere miles away, over the net or sumin'. it's not true, is it?

Um......... I'm new to tamatalk so could someone tell me what "THREAD" means?? :eek: AND also how to do a group hatching allllllll the way through. I would reeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy appreciate it if you helped me!!!!! :D

Here is my tamagotchi collection:

4.5 (Red, Butterflies and flowers)

VERSION 5!!! (Pink, "I LOVE MY FAMILY")

version 1st U.S. (Pink, orange/yellow stars)-constantly breaking!!!!

version 4 (Red, Origami) :p -I BROKE IT TRYING TO DEBUG IT!!!!!! :) )

Here is MY MOM'S collection: (She is soooooo coool!! I Luv My Mom soooo Much!!!) :D

4.5 (Purple, Lava Lamp)

4.5 (Blue, World Design From The 4.5 PC Pack)

VERSION 5!!! (Yellow, Cotton Candy)

Tamajunkie101, I have a Blue, World Design From The PC Pack. It is really cool mainly cause I love geography and studing maps and answering questions.

As for a group hatching I'm clueless. I need the explaining also all the way through and also want to know what a "thread" is. This is my first time ever in this forum.

tamaluver4088.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back