Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotty_Is_Hotty

Reaction score
I can control my dreams! Although there are some dreams I can't control, I can still control my dreams eg. control which direction I'm walking, what clothes I'm wearing, where I am. It's really cool but I want to talk to other people who have my condition or people who know about it so...yeah...but I'm confused :)

I can control my dreams! Although there are some dreams I can't control, I can still control my dreams eg. control which direction I'm walking, what clothes I'm wearing, where I am. It's really cool but I want to talk to other people who have my condition or people who know about it so...yeah...but I'm confused :)
I believe those are called Lucid dreams. It's really cool when it happens. I have had it happen a couple of times, but not for a while. I've heard that people use those kinds of dreams to practice speeches, or take the time to think things through that they can't figure out during the day. That's pretty cool!

You're lucky. If only I could control my dreams... I can name a few things I'd do first.

That's called a lucid dream. People normally get them when things are about to go in an upward direction in life, or, so I've heard.

I've had a lucid dream only once...it was awesome. I was kissing my crush and I was flying through the sky, plus, I could make people do whatever I wanted. o_o Awesome, eh?

Lucid dreams are so cool. If you're getting them alot, then that's even more cool. :mametchi:

[SIZE=10pt]no, i don't think it's normal.[/SIZE]

and yeah, i can do it too.

but i think it's great. honestly, sometimes i think my dreams are better than my life. but i like my life... pretty much 'cause i can't control it. it's almost like i have two lives...but i'm starting to sound crazy o_O

i fly in almost all of my lucid dreams.

Cool! For most people, havind lucid dreams takes a lot of practice.

... All my dreams are about zombies chasing me to school, where there's always a funeral going on that my ditzy friend interrupts. D=

I used to have Lucid Dreams, though no, it does not mean you are going up in life (I fail)

Since your dreams are your thoughts, it just takes practice and a strong connection to things like memory and imagination.

I envy you because I've tried so hard and have not gotten a lucid dream yet. D:

One day I had a lucid nightmare (more like a cool dream) when I was being chased by this zombie and I suddenly made it turn pink (it was green) and have bunny ears, a clown nose and an afro wig! It was LOL

I believe those are called Lucid dreams. It's really cool when it happens. I have had it happen a couple of times, but not for a while. I've heard that people use those kinds of dreams to practice speeches, or take the time to think things through that they can't figure out during the day. That's pretty cool!
*nods* Yes I totally agree with you!

That's pretty cool that you get to do that. I can't controll my dreams! I try to, but it usally doesn't really happen! haha :D Eh, oh well! But still, that's cool!!

-NINJA

Those dreams are called lucid dreams. I had two lucid dreams before

:l You lucky little ducky.

I have dreams that I veiw like movies. I never feel like I'm in control or not in control, I feel like I'm watching a movie.

But I want lucid dreams..

I get em all the time XD. And as SP said, they dont exactly trigger good luck, for me anyway. Lots of times something suckish happens the next day o_O. Its fun when it happens though!

Yeah that happened to me like a couple of days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back