V5 is confusing.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasashii

Reaction score
U.S.A right now,Moving back to Japan next year.
Okay,Today I sent my Memetchi to the dating channel.

She married an Uhyotchi,right?

Everything went well and Memetchi evolved into Mememamatchi and Uhyotchi evolved into Memepapatchi.

I obviously got the cheerful/meme family.

But for someone reason,I got 1 egg instead of 3.

Is this normal for matched family types?

The v5/Famitama is confusing.

Raise your family with 100% bonding and marry Mametchi, Memetchi, Kutchipatchi or Violetchi with the right partner (visit tama-zone for the chart) and with fully happiness/hungry hearts visit the dating channel. :D

Okay,Today I sent my Memetchi to the dating channel.She married an Uhyotchi,right?

Everything went well and Memetchi evolved into Mememamatchi and Uhyotchi evolved into Memepapatchi.

I obviously got the cheerful/meme family.

But for someone reason,I got 1 egg instead of 3.

Is this normal for matched family types?

The v5/Famitama is confusing.
I got 1 egg for two generations and yet I treat my Tamas like angels.

Yes. It is normal.

And I'm not sure about the pet thing yet but I bet it has to do with bonds.

I'll tell you when I get next generation.

i think the number of eggs is random. mine only got 1 but other people have gotton 2 or 3

1st generation is always 3 eggs, but afterwards it's random.

Also, if you have three eggs, it's a blended family, or Kuchipa. Meme family is Memetchi, and Mumutchi with two eggs, which skip to Memetchi and Imotchi instead of child. I've tried.

Well there are different kinds of families. I'm going to say how to get them and their family pets. Here goes:

Mame family- Marry your Mametchi with someone else's Chantotchi (doesn't matter if it's from the dating channel). You must have 100% bonding by the time the Mametchi marries. If this works, you should have two children that evolve straight into Mametchi and Chamametchi after the baby stage. The family pet, Bagubagutchi, shows up at certain times when you press C.

Meme family- Marry your Memetchi with someone else's Mumutchi (doesn't matter if it's from the dating channel). You must have 100% bonding by the time the Memetchi marries. If this works, you should have two children that evolve straight into Memetchi and Imotchi after the baby stage. The family pet, Chitchi, shows up at certain times when you press C.

Kuchipa family- Marry your Kuchipatchi with someone else's Yonepatchi (doesn't matter if it's from the dating channel). You must have 100% bonding by the time the Kuchipatchi marries. If this works, you should have two children that evolve straight into Kuchipatchi and Chibipatchi after the baby stage. The family pet, On Sen Moguratchi, shows up at certain times when you press C.

Furawa/Violet family- Marry your Furawatchi/Violetchi with someone else's Sukatchi (doesn't matter if it's from the dating channel). You must have 100% bonding by the time the Furawatchi/Violetchi marries. If this works, you should have two children that evolve straight into Furawatchi/Violetchi and Kizatchi after the baby stage. The family pet, Hanatarezoutchi, shows up at certain times when you press C.

Smart family- Get a Tamagotchi adult that evolves into either Mamametchi or Papamametchi. Marry it with another Tamagotchi adult that evolves into the other gender Mame-family parent (e.g. if you have a Tamagotchi that evolves into Mamametchi, marry it with another Tamagotchi that evolves into Papamametchi). If this works, the babies should all be Mimifuwatchi (I don't think it matters how many babies you get).

Cheerful family- Get a Tamagotchi adult that evolves into either Mememamatchi or Memepapatchi. Marry it with another Tamagotchi adult that evolves into the other gender Meme-family parent (e.g. if you have a Tamagotchi that evolves into Mememamatchi, marry it with another Tamagotchi that evolves into Memepapatchi). If this works, the babies should all be Pantsutchi/Omututchi (I don't think it matters how many babies you get).

Easygoing family- Get a Tamagotchi adult that evolves into either Mamapatchi or Papapatchi. Marry it with another Tamagotchi adult that evolves into the other gender Kuchi-family parent (e.g. if you have a Tamagotchi that evolves into Mamapatchi, marry it with another Tamagotchi that evolves into Papapatchi). If this works, the babies should all be Futabatchi (I don't think it matters how many babies you get).

Ninja/Shinobi family- Get any set of Tamagotchi adults and let their happiness hearts drop a lot. Try not to let their hunger hearts drop too much though.

Petit/Puchipuchi family- Get any set of Tamagotchi adults and let their hunger hearts drop a lot. Try not to let their happiness hearts drop too much though.

Large/Dainamikku family- Get any set of Tamagotchi adults and feed them meals when their hunger hearts are full, until they won't eat any more. Keep doing this to get the large/dainamikku family.

Blended family- Marry your Tamagotchi any way you want and hopefully you will get the blended family.

Space family (not sure if that's its proper name)- Marry your Tamagotchi with another Tamagotchi from a different region. What I mean is, for example you could mate an American v5 with the Japanese Famitama, or an European v5 with an Australian v5, or an Australian v5 with an American v5... I'm not usre if Asia and Australia are counted as the same region on the v5 because on TamaEXPO Australia and Asia share the same pavilion and in surveys there is a box for Australia and Asia. Another way to get the space family is to get your bonding percentage to 100% and keep checking the dating channel. Hopefully Puranetchi/Planetchi will show up in place of the Matchmaker and offer Sanitchi/Sunnytchi. Accept the marriage and the baby should be an Iwatchi.

Wow, DancinKayley, (spelled your name right on the first try-wow for me!) that is a LOT of research and typing. Thanks for putting it down. It'll help me a lot-I thought there were only six families-Mame, Meme, Kuchipa, Flower (still say Furawatchi sometimes), Blended, and Space. I didn't know that "Cheerful" and "Easygoing" and "Smart" were real families. I just thought people said that based on their opinion and whether they had mostly Mame characters. I wish there was a chart of who turns into who for parents. I never had guessed that Hotteatchi would become Mamapatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back