how rare is the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Mothra tamas are rare and always have been. I used to ant one. Godzilla would be so fun to have on a tama screen!

I only know 2 people who have one.

I have only seen 2 on the YahooJP aucions and one ever on ebay in the last 5 years.

Clear blue is super rare and the price gets very high.

Why? Do you have one? Looking for one? Me too! Hahaha!!

yeh i am looking for one, one was on yahoo jp 2 days ago! i think they are soooooo cool! i could have won it but i only made my account the day before and the account wasn't properly able to bid so i missed out!

yeh i am looking for one, one was on yahoo jp 2 days ago! i think they are soooooo cool! i could have won it but i only made my account the day before and the account wasn't properly able to bid so i missed out!
I placed a bid on the auction and thought I had won, but somehow someone placed a bid later. Still not sure what went wrong :lol: It went for a nice price as well, about 50usd for that Mothra, 2 angels, 1 Mesuchi and another one (sorry I forgot ;-))

Mothra, I thought you already owned the clear blue!

thanks for the info guys and natasja, why did you think i already had 1?

:)

I have a blue striped Mothra, like this one:https://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm122/S...t=GW374H160.jpg

The pic in the middle is my Mothra colour :angry:

I've never heard of a transparent one, I know that they come in:

White with blue stripes.

White with green stripes.

And dark blue with blue stripes.

~TG2000~
The dark blue one is actually transparent on the dark blue parts. *nods*

It's actually really rare, and would sell for a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back