HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katiebug902

Reaction score
how long does it take for the adults to have access to the dating show? If you could answer it'd be great! It's a v.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have ever got the matchmaker on any of your other tamas, it'd probably be the same for your V5. The age would probablybe around 4-6 so i don't think oldies get the matchmaker. XD

If you have ever got the matchmaker on any of your other tamas, it'd probably be the same for your V5. The age would probablybe around 4-6 so i don't think oldies get the matchmaker. XD
You are incorrect, please don't answer if you don't know the answer.

As you know the family takes 2 days to evolve into teen and two days to evolve into an adult. After another 48 hours you can access the matchmaker channel and you can use the marry function in the connection screen.

hello

u should have access to the dating show once you have an adult.

can u please help me? my tama has been a child for 3 days i don`t know wat to do. i really need help. jessie101 is my tama talk username.

jessie101

hello my tama is still a child age 3 days old v.5 HELP ME

MY USER NAME IS jessie101

I had the same problem. What happened to me is that when my tamas turned into adults, they couldnt access the dating show, or get married. Just wait at least 2-3 days. I waited 3 days and now my tamas have kids!!

hello my tama is still a child age 3 days old v.5 HELP MEMY USER NAME IS jessie101
I know you really need help. But, you really shouldn't say something off topic. This is about what the member asked. We know you need help, but just post it on a topic and people will reply.

-Tama Paridise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back