familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

putput426

Reaction score
i have not been able to find any codes for familitchi can anyone help me?????????P.S. if u dont have a v5 and u wanna go on tama expo here is my password:02137 51100

hi

this is one of my v.5 codes go to special and enter these numbers

04932 64130 i helped u now u help me. my tama family has been

a child for 3 days. is his a glitch should i reset it ? or should i wait.

if i wait it has a week before i reset it. thats long enough right?

my user name 4 tama talk is jessie101 please help me!!!!!!!

jessie101

Here is an awesome code to get 300 gotchi: 02691-22091. It only worked for me when my Tama's were children, I tried entering it when they were teens, and it didn't work. Hope it helps:) :nazotchi: :) :wacko: :)

Jessie101: Your problem is either a glitch, or you are pausing/travel modeing way to much and should stop immediately and replace it with Sleep Mode to continue growth. This is the biggest problem with pause/travel mode. People use it, not knowing the cons outweigh the pros, and think it's a glitch that their tamas don't evolve even though it's their fault.

Supertamatchi: The codes are based on the character and where the tama is originally from. 02691 22091 works for whichever character was your main character at that point, but no other character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back