Tama v5 tv shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supertamatchi

Reaction score
When you go to the tamagotchi tv, press the b button. then when you see the shop channel, immmediatly press the b button and then the a button a when the little theme song is almost over. the screen should look like it's changing channels, then you will see another chanel called the TV SHOP. It will mostly have food, but new items. You will see a robot saying, "good price" :nazotchi:

No, that's just a different, slightly rarer animation. To change the items just leave and come right back in.

It seems like it's a food shop, not just a different animation. The channel changes and a picture of a cash register-esque looking thing pops up and says "SALE!" or something like that. The only items are food.

although I can't tell if it just happens randomly or if pressing a button makes it pop up

I can't tell either. And it isn;t just a random animation (hypergotchi*). It's just food........

I've had the exact same foods in the present's shop, so it is just an animation. The other shopkeeper can sell the same things.

But it can't be just a coincidence that -every- time I see that cash register animation that the only thing they're selling is food

Latest posts

Back