i need help w/ v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
i just have a question about the growing of the next generation on the v5. If ur tama and his/her partner become mama and papa tamas after having a kid, then dont they ever have to go away? And when? And does the second generation have 3 eggs as brothers and sisters, or is it just one kid and the parents after the 1st generation? Because if all generations would have 3 eggs grow up, then where are the parents? Do they fly to tamatown eventually after a day like on the other versions the parent would stay with the baby? I'm sorry to give a long string of questions, im trying to find the right answer. Mucho thanx!!

hello

i`m sorry to say i can`t help u.but can u help me?

my tama family is the blended family and my tama

has been a kid for 3 days.usually tamas r teenagers in one day is this a glitch?

should i reset my tama please help me.

jessie101

thank you one who answered me and the other one, I dont know. the classic question is i u hav been on pause/travel channel. I'm not exactly sure though what u should do. sorry!

Your question can be answered simply like this: They go back to Tamatown.
No, they do not. The parents do not go back to tamatown. It's just that there is no room on the screen for the entire tama family to be. The parents are there. you just don't see them only when they feed the kids, or do something on screen. For example: Opening the fridge. Hope I helped. :ichigotchi:

- Tama Paridise

okay.....thanx for the correction, im not sure which one of you is right. and i have another question..., ive ben seeing on the forums things about marrying ur tama to it's perfect matchi-does that mean a tama the same family as you? or something else? and if u married ur tama to someone in the same family, the kid would be that family and it would go on and on and be boring. Can anyone clarify this 4 me? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back