Who thinks that tamagotchi's should be cheaper?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of 15-20 they should be ten or lower!

Last edited by a moderator:
There about $15 (USA) beacause they come with a battery that is really expensive. If they came WITHOUT the battery, they would be $10 (USA)

You guys don't know how lucky you are, to have prices as low as you already do. $15 US dollars is cheap compared to what the rest of the world has to pay. Converting local currencies to US dollars: in Hong Kong they're $25 US. Same in Taiwan. In Japan they're closer to $28 US.

I think the price is fine, if they kept raising it with each version I would be a little annoyed unless there were major improvements like a backlit color screen but since they keep the price the same I am fine with it.

:lol: [SIZE=9pt]Well,to me I look actually compare my newest versions and my oldest versions and say "i cant believe i paid $15.00 for that!! :eek: !" I mean, if you compare them then you will know that as years pass by they become better and to me are worth it,like the v1 had no shop,but a big jump to v2 which had one,back then it was definitely worth $15.00 and now the version 5 is -absolutely- worth it ..."off off and away!" [although you may not agree but thats ok everyone has opinions :) ][/SIZE]

I don't get why you're all complaining! If you REALLY think about how much time and effort it takes to make these tamagotchi's (Well... mostly to design them. They have machines to make them.) ... and how much programming and information is crammed into such a tiny toy... it really is worth at least 15.00.

~SkyCrystal~

*Edit: Not ALL of you are complaining.*

In my country tamagotchis are quite cheap really(10 pounds each at asda), but we can't get as much cool stuff for them.(e.g: Finger puppets, plush toys, pc packs etc.)

:blink: TamagotchiGirl2007 :p

I think that they should lower the prices to $10 at least. Because they may put the first battery in but we have to pay for the rest of the batteries which is like $3-$4 a single battery. But as binary said it might be a good idea not to complain. They probably are higher in other countries. Oh well, it isn't my job to complain.

cdrc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back