Who is better

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all of them, Chris Brown by far.

But none of them are nearly the greatest singers of all time.

*BaBi*

Out of them, I'd have to say Daughtry.

But it depends on your age and gender.

If you are young and you are a girl, you'd like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers.

If you are young and you are a boy, you'd like Chris Brown.

If you are older (18+) and you are female, you'd like Alicia Keys and Daughtry if you like Rock.

If you are older (18+) and you are male, you'd like Chris Brown and Daughtry.

But I have no clue who Kayne West is, so I can't put him into an age and gender group. :furawatchi:

I picked Hannah Montana :blink:

Chris Brown is my Second Fav.

Then the Jonas Brothers.

Out of them, I'd have to say Daughtry.
But it depends on your age and gender.

If you are young and you are a girl, you'd like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers.

If you are young and you are a boy, you'd like Chris Brown.

If you are older (18+) and you are female, you'd like Alicia Keys and Daughtry if you like Rock.

If you are older (18+) and you are male, you'd like Chris Brown and Daughtry.

But I have no clue who Kayne West is, so I can't put him into an age and gender group. :blink:
I don't fit your groups.... I'm 18, female, I like rock.....and yet I like Chris Brown the best out of the choices :) And I can't stand Alicia Keys.....

Out of those, Chris Brown. But I don't really like any of those singers. My fave singer is Patrick Stump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehhh....from those, Kanye West or Chris Brown. Can't stand the rest. Well, actually Daughtry is so-so. Some of his songs are good. But the rest I can not stand.

Can I go kill myself now, since I have to pick from these artists? >.>

But I guess Alicia Keys. At least she can sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back