Whats my character o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UberConfuzed

Reaction score
ok my tama just turned into an adult the other day and since them ive been trying to figure out what it is.... well so far now luck... it looks like this :D only its bodys black with no arms and a dot over its head.... any ideas what it is ?

ok my tama just turned into an adult the other day and since them ive been trying to figure out what it is.... well so far now luck... it looks like this ^_^ only its bodys black with no arms and a dot over its head.... any ideas what it is ?
those are so cute

It's a Kiwitchi. I had one! It's probably my favourite adult character... that I've seeen on V2.

:ph34r: Fez says " But you like me more than that, right?"

im new here but i had a tamagotchi for a long time. ive experienced the matchmaker twice.the first time

i had a mametchi and the match-maker paired my tamagotchi with the same species!!!

It was SOOOOOO Cute!!!

Im not really sure but if its v2 probably Kiwitchi but if v3 I think kurokotchi. Hope i helped

//-lWeRide

Kiwitchi_Fan, please stop digging up old topics so you can post about Kiwitchi. I understand you love Kiwitchi, but post about him in more recent/relevant topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back