raffle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmatutu

Reaction score
the planet earth. no wait i live on jupiter! lol
ok i will give off an exclusive/rare curio shop item away every week. all you have to do is post your user name and put the reason why you want it. maybe you will get the exclusive :( . If you dont get the exclusive, its ok try again the next time i give off one. this weeks exclusive/rare item is: a monkey and monkey puppet! i will raffle this off until Feb. 2. then i will raffle a diff item. also if you get the item post that you did (so i know i sent it to the right person! if no one posts that they got the exclusive item, this topic will end. which means NO random user names) Note: if you get an exclusive from me you will NOT get another 1 in this raffle.

this raffle is random but i also look at good reasons! :rolleyes:

Wugnut is my username i will send you a friend request and if you say no you will not get the item cause you can only deliver to friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, ok then.

User: webkinznut505

I want it because I have gone on other people's accounts, helping them find very rare gems (like the earth emerald).

Also, because I have a lion, and he really could use another thing in his house, after I just donated something to my friend's little sister. ^_^

mametchi ;)

Ill have an exclusive item. I think i should get it because i got a TON of webkinz for chistmas and my house is really poor because it is hard to take care of that many. i think it would make my house better. I hope you take me into consideration!

-Smittycat (my username)

i will remove someone from the draw TOMORROW. why? so i can keep the number low. if you are removed you can still join the next draw.

this draw will end March 1.

next draw will start March 2.

webkinznut and smittycat are the only ones that possibly can get the item. i can only send items to buddie's.

a likely person to get the item is someone nice and wont use there exclusive in a bad way. an unlikely person to win is selfish and will use there item to show off. i haven't seen anyone mean yet, but who knows?

-wugnut ;)

raffle is closed early winner: olive1219! you will recieve this weeks item in the mail! ...... next raffle starts March 1 (which is tomorrow) I dont know what i will give out next week yet. good luck and i hope YOU will win! :mellow:

by the way mametchi, she was in consideration, she didnt win anyway. i think olive had the best reason thats why she won. her reason was: i want it because my friend has no money left so I would give it to her. Honestly, I would.

~wugnut :blink:

user: vannessahudgensfan10 or mikki10124

reason: well i am poor on webkinz but i wouldn't sell it i wouldn't brag and i might possibly give it to my 6 year old cousin.

:p :furawatchi: :furawatchi: user: Amber905

I would like the rare item becasue i would like to give them to my poor friend, i really i would o would not keep them for shelfish ways. i promise, besides I got 7 webkinz and lots of exclusive items. i would not want anymore just all i want to do is give them to my really poor friend, she got 3 webkinz 3 medium rooms 116 poinnts and only the things she got in her preents when she got them for adopting pets that is it!!! hope i am in your conseideration :mellow

Ill have an exclusive item. I think i should get it because i got a TON of webkinz for chistmas and my house is really poor because it is hard to take care of that many. i think it would make my house better. I hope you take me into consideration!
-Smittycat (my username)
It's not that hard for me and I have 20!

Well, good luck with your 16 Webkinz!

And good luck to those who entered!

Can you guys please stop putting down my reason. nobody is perfect. maybe im really bad a earning points. I didnt even win, so LET IT GO :D . your being really mean :furawatchi: :D

Can you guys please stop putting down my reason. nobody is perfect. maybe im really bad a earning points. I didnt even win, so LET IT GO :( . your being really mean ;) :(
I'm sorry. It's just that I was just saying how I am able to care for my 20 Webkinz. I'm not saying that I don't believe you but I was just saying.

And there is also other ways to earn KinzCash! I can give a few suggestions. Want some?

And I wish luck to those in the raffle!

my user is: katlover001

I'd just like something nice to put in my house.

User: webkinznut505

Reason: I would give it to my friend, seriously.

Ok, that was a joke B) . My reason is because I spent a lot of money sending my friend stuff for her b-day, and now I'm seriously broke, and MY b-day's comming up soon!

Note: Please, no bragging and no starting fights.

//mame :furawatchi:

My username: rainsayre

Reason: I only have one webkinz so I don't have many exclusive items.

My username: rainsayreReason: I only have one webkinz so I don't have many exclusive items.
congratz! you won! next raffle starts tomorrow (March 8). keep cool, keep up the ideas, and you might just win! Ransayer add me to your b list before March 10, or ill have to choose someone else.

~wugnut ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back