Sign in to follow this  
Emmatutu

raffle

user name: katlover001

Reason: My pet's birthday is one day before mine and we could both enjoy the item for our birthdays.

Because i have to share an account with somebody and they always steal my stuff. :angry: :angry:

--by metcalfs sis, not her. send to gorilla577

~mom wont let me have an account :D :angry:~

Edited by metcalf

Enter me! (Webkinznut505)

Reason: b-day is comming up, and my mom's too busy to get me a present... ^_^

//mame :)

ok this raffle goes to webkinznut (Mametchi)! Srry I started this next raffle late..... anyway this next raffle will end the 28th(of March).

If you want the item you need to post.

So keep 'em comin!

~wugnut :)

Hey! Um, i have one webkinz and i have about 326 points. So i dont have a lot of point to buy things. I know u guys are probably good at earning money but it seems like i have really sour luck when it comes to the games i can play. So ummm i gguess i want one so my house will be a little nicer.

(maybe instead i can get some things for my room theme, but rares sound mmore interesting!) i have a space room.

im malakai

Thanks! I have the stuff already, but thanks :angry: .

Ok, me, because I just got a dog (not for my b-day), and now we have to return it. I'm heartbroken, and I don't feel good. :lol:

//mame ;)

Hey! Um, i have one webkinz and i have about 326 points. So i dont have a lot of point to buy things. I know u guys are probably good at earning money but it seems like i have really sour luck when it comes to the games i can play. So ummm i gguess i want one so my house will be a little nicer.

(maybe instead i can get some things for my room theme, but rares sound mmore interesting!) i have a space room.

im malakai

I have to go with you on this one, I think! SO you're the winner! You will recieve your items in the mail! ONE PROBLEM- YOUR NOT ON MY BUDDY LIST. THE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY.

P.S.- THANK YOU KATLOVER001 (TAMABLUES) FOR DONATING! IT REALLY HELPED. B)

~wugnut :huh:

Edited by Emmatutu

I still mad at all the ppl starting raffles 'cause less ppl are coming here. If ppl stop coming here i'll go mad, and no one, and I mean NO one, wants to be near me when i'm mad. If you are starting a raffle tell me before you start one - plz there are already 2 others going on. This topic has a copyright.

REMEMBER:If you are starting a raffle, tell me before you start one.

B) :lol: :huh: :( :lol:

~wugnut :lol:

I'm not starting any soon, but didn't you say you'd give out exclusives? Oh well!

I have the same reason. I can't get over losing my new best friend- my dog. I'm heartbroken and don't feel good, and I'd like a little pick-me-up.

//mame :(

I sent you a few special things in the mail.... they're not really exclusives because I don't have a lot of webkinz or kc :hitodetchi: . Most of my exclusives come from my friend who has :wacko: 64 ^_^ webkinz. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your gifts! :furawatchi:

Oh.

I think I should win because I haven't made any raffles, and I just donated a bunch to this girl who just got a webkinz :angry: ...you know I just had to :P .

//mame ;)

Yeah.... you were only one who entered.... and I don't have anymore exclusives to give away. So maybe I should close this raffle....

Edited by Emmatutu

Can I get a guide to close this raffle? Thanks!

my user is bobbybay i want the item because i am trying to do everything i and llect RARE items and im so poor i cangt buy rares and i havent a lot of webkinz only 1 or 2 and i got the same exclusive