v4.5 Matchmaker time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsquestions

Reaction score
Ok. You might not know this (well ovbiously ((sp?)) not), but i am tamagotchi babysitter. (im taking care of 5 now including mine) So my friend wanted to know, when does the matchmaker come in v4.5? Please Post. :(

When your tama is 5,6,7,or 8 years old, they will get the matchmaker.

She comes at 10:30AM,3:00PM,or 7:00PM

Hope it helped :blink:

When your tama is 5,6,7,or 8 years old, they will get the matchmaker.She comes at 10:30AM,3:00PM,or 7:00PM

Hope it helped ;)
I tried all of those it won't work and it is 6.

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, beginning a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

Pausing your Tamagotchi delays its development, so it may take a while longer for the matchmaker to show up, if you've paused your Tamagotchi.

If your Tamagotchi is old enough, you can do a clock-set cheat to get the matchmaker to appear: set the clock on your Tamagotchi to 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 PM, and then wait one minute. If you set the clock to the time she's supposed to appear, 10:30 AM for example, she will not appear. She appears as the clock ticks over, from 10:29 AM to 10:30 AM for example.

If the matchmaker doesn't appear, your Tamagotchi may not be old enough. Wait until tomorrow.

If you miss the matchmaker, or refuse her offered mate every time she visits, your Tamagotchi character will turn into an oldie. The matchmaker will not visit oldies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back