Walmart Adds V5's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
Finally, Walmart has added all the Tamagotchi V5's onto their website! They are selling the V5's for just $14.24, but heres the catch; they are all out of stock except for the Cotton Candy design. Walmart has some very nice, sharp pictures posted... so if you wanted a Cotton Candy V5, hit Walmart up!

Look, they've had them in the Walmart near me for weeks.
His post wasn't exactly to tell us that Wal-Mart has them. He was telling us that the Wal-Mart WEB SITE has them now.

[SIZE=8pt]I can see why they're out of stock! with all the demands up cuz it's new! but ya i got 2 of them, and the weird thing is that they were selling v3's too! so they had v3 v4.5 and v5. i hope the v3's go on clearance so i can get one b4 they go off the market 4evah![/SIZE]

I know I live in this place where they have 2 wal marts, a old one and a new super center on that opened this summer I think I checked at the new wal mart for my first V5 and they didn't have any there and I went to the old one and got one for under 10$!! And I just fot a new one today. My first was a cotton candy one and now I have a cotton candy and Love my family pink there soooooo cute

~tama_chatty_Z_411 :(

p.s. I have a helpful hint on how to get the family you want first find a tama that has no family, hotteatchi for example and get a tama that has a family like mametchi get them married and you might get with luck a Mame family (AKA smart family)

I gotta buy a new V5 cause my brother put my V5 under the bathtub faucet. I like the design of the Cotton Candy Tama but I still have the old Love! My Family verison. Should I keep the one I have and wait for it to dry out or have two tama V5s? (I think I should buy a new one because by the amount of water he had put in it I doubt that it's coming out for a while but he's only two so I couldn't fault him, my mother was watching him and let him do it too)

I live in the UK and the Marks&Spencer near me had them the day they came out... for 45 pounds!! I think thay were scamming me!! :D (45 pounds=90 dollars)!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get one because my mum was going to go to America in two weeks. It cost 14.95 in wal-mart!! That would be about 7-8 pounds!!!

stuff are MUCH more expensive in the UK. I noticed that when I moved here in the summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, i seen them on walamrt.com, but no store near me in virginia has them AT ALL yet. I have been waiting for like 2 weeks now for stores to get them but they are not sure when they r getting them in

Oh, that's great with people that have Wal-Mart in their town. ;)

That just shows how good tamagotchis are-- they were practically out of stock, and they probably will be in a few days or so. ;)

Well... my Wal-mart dosen't have any v5s right now so should i wait for a really long time (like i did with my 4.5) or should i get it of the Wal-mart website which means waiting will take days getting off of Wal-mart.com is like 1..2..3 here you go! I'M CONFUSED (again)

:p

If your Wal-Mart doesn't have Tamagotchi V5's in stock, which would be strange by this time, try visiting Zellers. They have the V5's here in Kingston, Ontario, and Brockville, at 16.99$. Just got one a while ago. They had the Cookie desighn, the Red (Sparkle-thing), and the Peacock design. :D

That's great! But a couple of people I know couldn't buy their Tamagotchi's at Wal-Mart... I'm guessing Wal-Mart is becoming better with their quantities, and the Tamagotchi uproar has died down now that everyone has one :)

I saw V5s the other day at a Wal-Mart in Markham... there weren't many left, maybe like 8? They were $15.86... but i didn't get any closer to see the designs :S I was in a rush and i didn't try to ask to get one either... I think I'm going to wait a while to decide whether i should get one, and to consider what way i can persuade my parents to let me buy one. Oh yeah, the toys r us in the same mall were selling them for $16.99.

They are 14.24 at my local wal-mart
Once in ike 7th grade when the v4s came out a girl bought a v3 for 3.74
That's really cheap, that to me is scary... I've never, ever seen Tamagotchis that cheap, the lowest I saw them drop to was probably $13?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back