The babies are here... and so are the parents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_Artist

Reaction score
Well its been over 24 hours and Basil and Pika are still here... with their offspring. I wonder when they are going to go? (Not that I want them to leave as I am going to miss them) But I read that 24 hours after the birth, the tama adults leave... but mine haven't!

Has this happened to anyone else?

thats quite strange, i thot it was after they go 2 sleep and then wen they wake up in the morning the parents r gona. mayb its different if u use 2 tama's instead of mrs busybody

Well, my instructions said the parents would leave in 24 hours. However, mine took longer than that. The babies were born about 1:45 pm, but the parents didn't leave until midnight (I think)the following night. I think they mean 24 hours from midnight after the babies are born.

my female tama keyka gave birth about 20 mins ago ill tell u wat happends tomorrow c if that can help

my tama had a baby at 3:00 then the next day at 3:00 i thought it would leave but it hasnt, im not not sure when it will though ill write back if i ever find out.

The parent stays with the bab for 2 nights and then its alone.

When my Tamagotchies have a baby, they always sleep to nights from the day they're concieved and they're born the nex day after they have slept the two nights. Everytime that's how the schedule goes when one of my Tamagotchies have a baby. To me the intructions are wrong. (And that's without putting the Tamagotchies on pause when they're pregnant)

ok i know this cuse i did it myself the day u get ur baby when it goes to sleep the parent does not leave the next night it leaves but if u want it to leave the night u get ur baby change the date till the day after u got ur baby and to 11:59 pm ( if u want to see ur parent leave turn on the lights ) wait 1 minite volia ur parent leaft :huh: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

It has not happend to me.

The parent(s) are supposed to leave @ 12:00pm.

You may have to get a new Tamagotchie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back