Barbie pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_husky

Reaction score
The barbie pets that go to the bathroom,are they apropriet?Shure eneryone go to the bath room but do they have to put it in toys.I have no problem with it im just sayin , why? ^_^

whats your oppinion om puppies that pee?Thats a strange questin

I have no idea why they would even think of doing it. O_O"

For pete sake, when I was 7, I rememer buying this "Kelly" Doll that peed. O.O" lol

It was like..."Potty TRAIN KELLY" Or something like that. When I first bought I thought it was the coolest thing.

But looking at it now...All I can think is wtf... o_o"

I have no idea why they would even think of doing it. O_O"For pete sake, when I was 7, I rememer buying this "Kelly" Doll that peed. O.O" lol

It was like..."Potty TRAIN KELLY" Or something like that. When I first bought I thought it was the coolest thing.

But looking at it now...All I can think is wtf... o_o"
hahah!

I had a barbie that had a cat that peed and you could change it's litter box and i thought it was pretty bomb.

...I mean i still think it's pretty bomb, hahaha, jk.

I don't know if they're inappropriate or not, but they're certainly weird. I saw this commercial for a dog (I'm not sure if it was barbie or not, but I think it was), and it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. If I had seen it on YouTube I would have thought it was a joke.

What the dog did was poo. The poo was plastic. Even if all the dog did was that, it would be weird. But they had to figure out a way to make it so the dog could continuously poo. So.... what do you do? You feed it the poo. Then pull it's tail to make it go to the bathroom, and repeat.

Rofl, fluffums! Make it eats it's poo to make it poo.

I remember there used to be this commercial for a newer potty train Kelly doll and it went..

"It's Kelly's tinkle time!"

I thought it was pretty hilarious. xD

Any doll that pees is innapropriate. 0_0

I dont really mind those...but those Baby Alize things are a little too much. I mean, seriously! They pee in your face? I would never want my kids to play with that. And the girls shoot up pee, too! Girls are much different the boys-if ya know what I'm takin' about here...

Inappropriate? Not so much. Odd to the max? Very much so. xP

That's... just creepy.

What the dog did was poo. The poo was plastic. Even if all the dog did was that, it would be weird. But they had to figure out a way to make it so the dog could continuously poo. So.... what do you do? You feed it the poo. Then pull it's tail to make it go to the bathroom, and repeat.
LOL O.O~!

I didn't even realize it but your right?!...Why would I want to feed my dog pooh...So it could Pooh?! Wow! xD lol

Ugggg...-shudders- It's just so weird. x9

LOL O.O~!
I didn't even realize it but your right?!...Why would I want to feed my dog pooh...So it could Pooh?! Wow! xD lol

Ugggg...-shudders- It's just so weird. x9
I didn't even realize it but your right?!...Why would I want to feed my dog pooh...So it could Pooh?!

I remember those! Good times!

I always thought those were kind of weird...I'm not sure if you would say they are inaproprate toys. It's kind of odd how the dogs eats it's own poo ya know? I think it's just teaching kids out to take care of their pets? NOW, the Kelly thing....dang, I don't know about that one haha :lol:

-NINJA

The barbie pets that go to the bathroom,are they apropriet?Shure eneryone go to the bath room but do they have to put it in toys.I have no problem with it im just sayin , why? :p
whats your oppinion om puppies that pee?Thats a strange questin
XD Oh. My. God.

A plastic dog peeing water on plastic paper is TOTALLY inapropriate. [/sarcasm]

Honestly, if people think those kind of things are inapropriate then we would have exactaly this on the market for toys.

Pieces of paper with circles on it. But no! Because if you read Romeo and Juliet to your child, who knows?

Gah. If Barbie Pets are so inapropriate then Bratz should be obiterated from history.

:D '

princess08 i was only asking a questin i dont think thir todaly inarpiet i just think thir strange and why make toys pee

I dont think it's innapropriate. Toy companies put out dolls like 'potty train me sarah' or 'puppy go poo-poo' to target kids who are either about to or going through potty training. I guess it makes them feel less alone about what they are going through.

Well, I think it is weird but a good idea. Pets go to the bathroom. Kids want pets. They should know they also go to the bathroom. Its something neat to do, its like you are taking care of a real pet.

Also I was surprised that no one mentioned that TAMAGOTCHI's poop. They are a kids toy, they go to the bathroom, no one has issues.

They aren't at all. Toys that go poop and pee are actually educational; especially Kelly and all those little doggies. (The one that eats poo, now THAT made me laugh. xD)

For one; like Trilby said, no one ever complained about Tamagotchis. Whats the difference about Tinkle Time Kelly and stuff like that? If a child is pottytraining, it can help them feel less alone like littlechibikiki said.

If a child is also playing with something that pees like a baby, it can show them how to take care of themselves/a baby. They have to wipe the baby and dispose of the poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back