What's the worst thing that happened to Your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmonkey818

Reaction score
Well when i was about 5 i had one tama that i carried EVERYWERE it was my ultimate favorite. And one day we were trying to spit into the rain gutter on the side of the street in front of our house. I got down on my hands and knees and spit perfectly into one of the little holes! Then unknowingly i dropped my tama into the gutter! good thing the water was shallow becuase i could still see it. I screamed and ran inside to tell my dad. He knew that i liked it so he got one of those hooked metal sticks out of the garage and pulled so-and-so out of the water and dropped it in my small hands. I was so happy. The only thing was that it never turned on agian.

Oh well.

anyone else got a story? :wacko:

Yeah I have one. I was going to check my tama to see if it was okay on the bus but when I got off I left it on the bus!!! it was my favourite too. :( I didnt get it back either.

I've got one.

Well, at school we were having a junk-food-party. I brought my Tamagotchis to school.(Only my two v1s)

Our teacher put in a movie and we were eating our snacks and when I checked on my Tamagotchis, they were gone!

I told my teacher and then he paused the movie and I said,"Who tama-napped my Tamagotchis?!?" Then I saw my two of my so-called-friends with my Tamagotchis, and they were painting them! I grabbed my two Tamagotchis and started yelling at them for taking them when I heard a beep, it was my first Tamagotchi and it had my first Tamagotchi i had ever hatched on it and the paint had filled up the reset button entirely so you couldn't see it and it kept reseting every minute and it was ruined! I was so furious at my friends that I yelled and said that they weren't my friends any more and they had to buy me 2 Tamagotchis and then they had to get the paint out of the reset button.And they fixed it and bought me two Tamagotchis, and I got my first Tamagotchi I had every hatched back! (I still am not their friend though, beacause they tama-napped my Tamagotchis)

-pixelation

Actually Pixelation, it seems that you were lucky in that incident, I mean, you could have come out with two broken tamagotchi's, but instead you got 2 new extra ones!

I know but it still is a horrible thing that my 'friends' tama-napped my Tamagotchis.

Oh and I forgot to mention, they got me two FAKE Tamagotchis.

-pixelation

P.S. Almost everyone at my school HATES Tamagotchis. They all like Neopets.

i hate it at school when ur friends make fun of u cause uve got tams. i know its kinda weird tho im going into highschool and still have them but its all good.

hmm my worst tamastory is when i left my tam in my pocket and put my pants in the laundry and then i thought it went thro the wash and i almost had a heartatack and i almost cried too but then i found it hadnt gone through the wash yet.

not a very bad story but o well

Almost everyone at my school HATES Tamagotchis. They all like Neopets.
Where do you go to school? Heck?

Anyway, dissings aside, I stripped a screw on my v1 trying to debug. There goes my $15.

Oh! when i was little with the orignals i had it at a friends. he was real jelous so when i went to the bathroom the took my tamagotchi and ripped all the buttons out so i could not use and and i had to watch my tama die! :( :( :D :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

well with my very first tama - just a V1 - i looked after it so well, it got to 20G. then cos it was my mums 40th birthday we had gone to the beach for a party with her friends, and somehow my tama got wet or sand in it, and the buttons stpped working, so i had to watch it die <_<

it was horrible, it never worked again. :angry:

i screamed for days and ruined my mums birthday :mimitchi:

finally i decided to get a V2 - its now up to 9G (i hope this one doesn't die)

Luckily, nothing bad has happened to my tamagotchi, YET.

lolli911

one time i was in the car going to the beach and when we got there i went to check on my tama and realized i left him in the car. I race back to find him totally warped and beyond repair. i was forced to buy another.

I thought that dropping it in the rian gutter was the wirst until i dropped it a few minutes ago and the screen bled until all i could see was a little sliver of my tama. Who has a baby.

my friens did these things in order

#1.killed my tama

#2.stepped on my tama

#3.threw my tama at the ground

and then....

gave it to me

i was sooo sad :D :( :blink:

my friens did these things in order#1.killed my tama

#2.stepped on my tama

#3.threw my tama at the ground

and then....

gave it to me

i was sooo sad :D :( :blink:
That is just cruel. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

All your stories are really sad, I keep my Tama's to myself, and nobody sees them, cuz nobody knows I have them. I like it that way.

I'm closing this because not only is it bumped from more than a year ago, but the reply that bumped doesn't even pertain to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back