TamaTalk Dreams...O.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
There have been several of these topics and I don't know if the last one made has died out yet....

Anyway, have any of you guys had TT dreams?

If had two recently;

February 22nd 2008

• I had a house party and kinda everyone was invited. It was one of those dreams, where its from yur viewpoint, but you never remember what you did. Anyways, I'll mention what some members were doing.

▬ Spiffy: Doing some hacking stuff on my PC.

▬ Me, Ribbo, Tamagirl_Desy and Rocken Sisters: We were in my room constantly bustling tunes on meh CD player, which didn't wan't work when everyone left...

▬ Sweet Kandi, Jappyx and Grub Insanity: SK had too much to drink and pucked on GI X( And Jappyx had to mop it up...O.O

March 1st 2008

• All the spammers on TT killed everyone with any green karma and below yellow. Every one with no karma died of hiccups...

So have you had any TT dreams?

There have been several of these topics and I don't know if the last one made has died out yet....
Anyway, have any of you guys had TT dreams?

If had two recently;

February 22nd 2008

• I had a house party and kinda everyone was invited. It was one of those dreams, where its from yur viewpoint, but you never remember what you did. Anyways, I'll mention what some members were doing.

▬ Spiffy: Doing some hacking stuff on my PC.

▬ Me, Ribbo, Tamagirl_Desy and Rocken Sisters: We were in my room constantly bustling tunes on meh CD player, which didn't wan't work when everyone left...

▬ Sweet Kandi, Jappyx and Grub Insanity: SK had too much to drink and pucked on GI X( And Jappyx had to mop it up...O.O

March 1st 2008

• All the spammers on TT killed everyone with any green karma and below yellow. Every one with no karma died of hiccups...

So have you had any TT dreams?
A long time ago I used to but not anymore. I can't remember any at the moment...

~Camelle

I had one last night.It was a party at Admin's big Victorian mansion and the walls were made of cereal.Weird,huh?

Yup,

Ura togetchi, Rey mysterio and crys where hanging around at de park until I walked past. Suddenly UT had a fight with RM whilst me and crys sat there eating biscults. xD

Yup,
Ura togetchi, Rey mysterio and crys where hanging around at de park until I walked past. Suddenly UT had a fight with RM whilst me and crys sat there eating biscults. xD
Why didn't I get a biscuit? :'o

@ Medicham12

Cereal walls? Now THAT is something to take to the county council! :blink:

EDIT: WTH!? This is like he fifth time you've posted before me, whilst I've been posting Missbehave. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't I get a biscuit? :'o
@ Medicham12

Cereal walls? Now THAT is something to take to the county council! ;)
Hmm, maybe you would have gotten one if we didnt eat them all.... xD

EDIT: WTH!? This is like he fifth time you've posted before me, whilst I've been posting Missbehave. ;)
LOL

Also, everyone went to a TT party at Admins. Then Nix666, Midicham12, Locky458 and a load of other random members got cookies, yeah weird

I had a dream when Locky458 and Paper*cut went to my country by a cruise liner and they were two hunks with tanned skin and we ended up watching TV with Admin,Tamamum and Rey Mysterio.Later, Ninjas-rock-my-sox came over with chocolate pies and then we threw them at the each other o_O

@Ura Togetchi: Your first dream is funny, but in the second dream I'd be murdered by spammers. 0.0

I had this rather strange TamaTalk dream before.

We were all partying at jappyx's house. People were doing Sims and blowing up their sims with this weird and currently not existing cheat.

Here is what each member group and members in it were doing:

- Admin and jappyx were watching football

- The TamaTalk FAQ Team were doing stuff with their tamagotchi. Tamagirl_Desy got frustrated at it because it was overweight, so she got a hammer and smashed it. 0.0

- The TamaTalk Guides were randomly throwing stuff at people, and TamaMum and binary were sleeping.

- The banned people here were smashing vases all over jappyx's house

- Most of the members were arguing over who was better on American Idol

- Rey Mysterio, Sweet Kandi, Rocken sisters, and I were ordered by jappyx to clean up his house from Tamagirl_Desy and the banned people, so we had to. Later, we then just went on each other's heads to see what would happen.

That was the funniest/weirdest/silliest dream I have ever had. XD

^^ Whoa. Lol.

I didn't have any dreams about TT before. If I did, I wonder what it would be like...o_O

jessy and Zoria had a pillow fight, and doggiedreams had a spazem. 'Oly crap D:

^ That works...as I am spaztaztic.

I haven't had any TT dreams. I may have...but I don't remember them.

-I had one that tamatalk was a HUGE library and we had to find this book/file for some reason. I think TL was in that one.

-I metHappiBunny [who no longer goes on D:] in two seperate dreams for some reason

-There was this bomb that was going to go off and TL was telling me to eat this stuff she made to save me from the bomb

:wub:

I once had this dream that I was at the mall with TWP and then ~MileyCycrus~ came too and she was eating banana foam ice cream...and I don't even know what that is!o_O it was...interesting.

I also once had a dream that I was on TT and I looked and I suddenly saw that my karma was all the way red and all of the posts that I made were either rude/off-topic/vulgar. I was really scared so I did a backflip and then I looked behind me and there was a man with a bushy mustache and he had a badge that said Guide and they were pushing me out of my bedroom and then I look down and there was a mimitchi clapping. Then I woke up and was sweating and I farted really loud.

Chatterbox

-I had one that tamatalk was a HUGE library and we had to find this book/file for some reason. I think TL was in that one.
-I metHappiBunny [who no longer goes on D:] in two seperate dreams for some reason

-There was this bomb that was going to go off and TL was telling me to eat this stuff she made to save me from the bomb

:wub:
Which TL? XD

I also had this dream where I had this karma bar with all of the karma points smashed together. 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back