A Very Glitched V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Hello fellow TamaTalkers. Today, this morning, my V4.5, Zalli, was very glitched. She had matchmaker problems, skill points problems, food problems, oh my! I wasn't very satisfied with this, but I reset it. My 10th generation, gone. Zalli's matchmaker problems were severe. Whenever the matchmaker came, she just froze on screen, or brang a toddler to me. She had brought a Tamatchi for her to mate with! And, the matchmaker also blew up into small, dark pixels. Her food items had a ticket, a shirt, and a CD in it! And, whenever she played a game, her skills raised to 999 skill points!

I reset her and now I have a boy named Josh. Please tell me why is this happening! I haven't dropped my V4.5 ever, and she had a name glitch 2 days ago. It changed today. If you help, thank you! Much obliged, Angelbaby.

wow i cant believe it dats terrible! Maybe it was messe dup when they were making it or somethin like dat.Otherwise i have no idea

Probably. It was working fine 10 generations ago. And, my V4.5 should be onto 4th or 5th generaton because one of my generations died, and I reset it, and now it's on it's 10th generation. And, thanks for your help Tamafan.

Hmm..well, that is rather strange.

Did you recently debug it? Or, did you get a couple drops of water on your tamagotchi without knowing? Those can cause glitches, or it may be just that American tamagotchis aren't fixed up that well.

Never debugged my V4.5, never will. I never spilled any liquids on my tamas without knowing. I keep my tamas in their holders, which keep them safe.

i feel sorry for you, you could've reset and download, then the glitche smight go away, but it's too late... :lol: :mellow: :( :D :p :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mabye they just messed up with something in making it and it just kicked in. It could've been the batterey too but I don't know...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only had the name change glitch, it changed from Joy to Koy :D . Weird, is it not?
The person just said to not awnser anymore , SO dont awnser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back