How to get mametchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here are the stages for V5;

Baby: boy

Toddler: Mousetchi

Teen: Either bombtchi or mamekatchi

Adult: mametchi

Also, to make this happen, you must teach this stuff when the tamagotchis are bonding: The arrows, the cow bell, and the music on the stand. Also to increase you chances, you must have either a mamametchi or a papamametchi, (unless your on the 1rst genoration.).

That's all i know... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It isnt rught. I hade a Mousetchi and Mamekatchi. It turned into a Hatsugotchi.

PS it had high training.

Not each growths are accurate, ya know. And, isn't Bombtchi suposed to be Bomutchi or Bakutchi? I've had a Mamekatchi a couple times, but it didn't turn into Mametchi. It turned into Hatugatchi.

for a mametchi , ALWAS choose the first thing when the call ex , bloks and have HIGH bonding [ thats 80 - 100 percent] but its NOT 100 percent effective.

To gEt MaMeTcHi In ThE fAmItAmA oR iN v5, yOuR bAbY cHaRaCtEr ShOuLd Be MiMiFuWaRaTcHi (BoY). tHeN iT wiLL bEcOmE a MoUsEtChI (mAuSuTcHi). aFtEr tHaT iT ShOuLd BeCoMe A mAmEkAtChI aNd FiNaLLy, It WiLL bEcOmE a mAmEtChI!!!!

NoTe: YoUr FaMiTaMa ChArAcTeRs ShOuLD hAvE 100% bOnDiNg...

(TrUsT mE oN tHiS, i AlReAdY gOt MaMeTcHi 12 TiMeS oN mY fAmItAmA, sO i KnOw WhAt i'M sAyInG) ;) :gozarutchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :mellow: :wub: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Actually read this,and you'll all understand how to get a "Mametchi",but you actually can get a Mametchi from a Bakutchi.

Actually read this,and you'll all understand how to get a "Mametchi",but you actually can get a Mametchi from a Bakutchi.

Edit:

Sorry about double post IE messed up and showed me something about 30 sec post instead of "Please wait till we take you to your post" or whatever so I messed up and I double posted.

Also when I sayd "read this" i meant to put in a link,here it is

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17901

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back