My rubbish story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missbehave

Reaction score
I was kinda bored so I went on my snake topic and then I was like "I know I'll write a snake story about Amir the cobra!!" so I've typed the Introduction and a chapter. Right now I'll just do the Introduction so you can judge if it's good or not, I myself think that it sucks, well here goes:

[SIZE=14pt]Introduction[/SIZE]

Honestly the things humans come up with these days! Apparently when some one mentions the words ‘King Cobra’ most of the time they immediately think about a bored snake waiting to bite some one but they’re NOT like that. THEY HAVE LIVES!!! The human mind is full of imagination, that’s how they write books, make TV shows, etc. It’s exactly where they get all that rubbish from, they see Cobras on TV biting people so that’s when they’re imagination goes mad and the bravest tough guys scream like little girls when they so much as see a King Cobra. So are you a King Cobra? You’re not? Well LUCKY YOU!!! Because I’M one! Trust me, I do occasionally bite and spit venom but if you humans respect me, I’ll respect you, if you choose not to respect me then you’re off to Intensive Care with a permanent bite mark before you can say, “I’m sorry your highness”. So do you want to hear about my life story? If you do, read on! If you don’t, congratulations you’ve wasted your time reading this!

So you humans who do, turn the page and read about my life’s ups and downs, my tough Python moments, my puny Adder moments and best of all…uh…Well enough of the chat, get reading!!

What do you think then?

EDIT: Fixing fonts

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm sorry for topic bumping but could some one please reply? I've not been on for a few days and in that time I've been really excited to see what you think.

Latest posts

Back