E-Mail from Bandai UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
This is what I got. ^_^

Hi Luke
1)  We get images of the products sent through to us quite a while before we get actual product.  These particular images were sent to us from Bandai France who do Bandai Europe’s packaging.  The simple answer is that I’m not entirely sure why the mouth of the antenna is coloured in on these images, but the mouth isn’t coloured in on any of the Tamagotchis, it’s not just the ones you bought.

2)  The Pink Glitter Tamagotchi is only available at Argos because we offered it to them as an exclusive.  Argos tends to do the most business in Tamagotchis so this is why we offered it to them.

3)  Yes there will be a second wave of colours for the Familitchi but we havn’t seen any of the designs yet.  There will also be a ‘Plus’ version later in the year like we did for Version 4 (Version 4.5 - ‘JinSei Plus’).  I can’t go into details about this version though, you’ll just have to wait and see!

Hope this helps

Emma

Marketing Dept.
So, Europe will get a second wave of the V5 shells before the V5.5 too.

BTW - these were the questions...

1) How come on your website, the mouths on the antenna are coloured in, but on the actual tamagotchi, they are not?

2) How come the Pink Glitter Exclusive V5 was only available at Argos, like mine?

3) Will there be a Second Wave of V5 shells?

I hope this answers questions. ^_^

Also, if you contact Bandai UK, they are extremely friendly!

Ah, thanks UT. You answered the first Q. For me. ^^ Can you email me there email address please? I might need to complain... (I know xP)

I think they should also offer Argos another exclusive Familitchi design...

I also like Argos because they sell V4.5s as well as V5s.

Also V5s come with a text number and topic so you can buy a Tamagotchi Angel on your phone.

Wow, BAndai UK is friendly!

Bandai America Always send you some automated message that never even answers your question...

Bandai UK are great!!! They even did the really rare Golden V4 at a promotion....

Thank you Luke for finding these! I'll look forward to getting the "Plus" version later on. :(

Everyone in UK is nicer! :D I wish there were Argos in the US instead of Wal*Mart...Every Wal Mart I go to the people are mean as He(double hockey sticks)! :lol: and I like Bandai UK better than the US one too...

Me: "Do you have The Sims 2 Freetime yet?"

Walmart: "No."

Me: "Did you check?"

Me: "Could you check?"

Me: *Hangs up*

Everyone in UK is nicer! :D I wish there were Argos in the US instead of Wal*Mart...Every Wal Mart I go to the people are mean as He(double hockey sticks)! :lol: and I like Bandai UK better than the US one too...
Me: "Do you have The Sims 2 Freetime yet?"

Me: "Did you check?"

Me: "Could you check?"

Me: *Hangs up*
Some Americans are nice too. You can't judge people just becasue of one person. :D

Some Americans are nice too. You can't judge people just becasue of one person. :blink:
sorry, I wasnt judging all of America...I just ment all of the walmarts I went to and all the US bandai people that emailed me back were a little bit rude.

well thats strange, the people at my wal*mart are really nice, i never met a mean person at wal*mart before, but I love tamas :huh: they have the v5 here so i am saving up :(

well in my opinion we should tell bandi to bring back angelgotchis and the forest one too i mean come on why want a familitchi one why cant they make a specil one like they did 11 yrs ago :furawatchi: like the angel and bring the jappenese ones to english version we would want the devils one back the oceans or santas or morino maybe bandai could make the morino one back cause when they were about to relese it the bandi of tamagotchi had alredy stoped :gozarutchi: so they can make them again so everybody who would want one of the oldies :D to america and put a connection on it so the tamagotchi angels could communicte or the other ones :D so who would like that insted of those familitichi ones every body tell me what u think!!!!!!!!! :D :(

BanDai UK is very nice, nicer than us here at USA. Emma is helpful, I got her help too!

I agree!! -_- I think they should put out the Angelgotchi again because I really want to see what they're like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back