Do you ever..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamtamkitty07

Reaction score
Edit- Titles messed, I mean list of topics.

Well you know how topics die a bit and go to the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th page? Do you ever even look at those pages, or just the 1st?

I rarely even look.

Ps can't wait to see this on the 5th page.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Ha. Yeah. Yes...if I'm looking for a particular topic. Yes, most of the time. I've gone back to 12 on NTT...here.

depends on what the topic is.

If it's a topic like "OMFGZ Whats UR favorite colour?!" Or "How old R U?!!" I'll skip the other pages.

But if it's an actual topic, where people are debating. I'll look through the pages, and check out peoples opinions. ;]

Wooot~ > :eek: 2,400 posts~♥

Very often. I usually look on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th pages because I miss a lot of conversation, and because my timezone is different to nearly everyone else's, no one else is online. So I browse older topics :wacko:

Yeah, most of the time the topics go down a page, or people post in others and bump it down.

Totally voted wrong XD Didn't read the first post, sorry.

I usually don't have to go to the second page. I changed my settings to show somewhere around 70 topics in one list. If all the front page topics are active, I'll check the second.

Every time I get on Tamatalk I check the (Non)TamaTalk section and read EVERY new reply to EVERY thread. Then I do the exact same thing for the Seriously (Non)TamaTalk section and the tBay section. Even if I don't like the topic, I still read every reply.

I don't really look at the second page unless I'm really really bored, because usually TamaTalkers reply fast, so it's easier to discuss things. :(

Eh... Rarely. Mainly to check to see if I'll be making a duplicate by posting a topic.

Yes, usually.

Egad! I actually read them through, even when its babblish attempts at debates. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back