Opinions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twitchy

Reaction score
I began to write a story about Tamagotchi about a year ago, and now it's reached 260 pages (I know that many pages in a year is just lazy, but I'm busy :angry: ) it's about this girl who's tamagotchis come to life, I was thinking of self publishing it, but I don't think I could since Tamagotchi belongs to Bandai and all that legal junk, on top of that I don't have enough ability, But anyway tell me what you think.

"Happy Birthday to you!" my family finished the uninspired song. Mom set my presents in front of me, I started with one that was wrapped in a shiny blue wrap. As I tore it open I felt a soft fabric and frowned. Clothes. A pink shirt with sequins in a flower shape and a small tear opened the sleeve,

"Grandma?" was all I asked.

Dad nodded and handed me another gift, he understood that the last thing I needed was an old shirt that had once seen a previous owner, and even worse, it was pink. I started on a small one with green ribbon that said "From Pat"; it was a blue notebook with a bear picture on it,

"Thanks Pat," I said without looking at her.

"Amy, you could stand to be nice to your younger sister every now and then." Mom scolded,

I ignored her and opened another gift, more clothes, a cd, and 20 dollars, joy, but I saved the best for last, a package with little cakes on it sat at the bottom of the pile. I tore it open and found a Tamagotchi V4,

"Yes! Thank you Dad!" I collected the rest of my gifts and headed upstairs,

"I'll go put these away.."

I barely heard Mom say, "You could at least help pick up,"

"Give 'er a break Maranda, it's her-"

I shut my bedroom door.

After opening my newest tama I arranged it with the other 16 I had (only three of which were currently working)

"Welcome to the family new tamagotchi!" I cheerfully announced,

It was a ritual of mine to get out all my tamas whe I recieved a new one, mostly so I could keep track of them. I was about to pull the tag and activate the V4, but suddenly I heard a loud beeping noise, it was coming from the tama. I put it closer to my ear, bad decision; the beeping got louder and higher in pitch. It got so loud I suddenly couldn't hear anything. I jerked my head back so violently my dull brown hair flew in front of my face.

The beeping stopped and my head cleared, I looked around, everything was normal and quiet, no one else had acknowledged the noise.

Odd...

If it had been loud enough to temporarily deafen me then someone would had heard that.

"Oh well," I resumed to activate my tama, but something behind me made a noise,

"Konichiwa?"

I turned slowly to see what had made sucha noise.

Sitting there on my bed, was Mametchi. The tamagotchi Mametchi. He was sitting, breathing, and blinking, right there on my bed. Right next to me. I was too bewilard to say anything.

"Anatano onamaewa nan desu ka?"

I vigorously rubbed my eyes to make sure I wan't seeing things, but he was still there, staring up at me with his big, black eyes. He smiled, and something in that smile snapped me out of my daze and back to reality.

Wake up and smell the bacon Amy! There's a Tamagotchi in front of you! Do something you idiot!

My next reaction was to scream at the top of my lungs. I muffled it with my hands.

"This is it! I'm crazy!"

I promptly began to throw a fit, "I've really lost it! I'm seeing tamagotchis! I can't beleive it! I thought I'd get to enjoy more of life! I really-"

"Don't be scared!" the creature hugged my leg, he came up to about my knee, "you're not crazy!"

At first I was calmed by his words, but then proceeded to freak me out even more because he was speaking Japanese, and I had understood every word he said.

What do you think? There's an introduction previous to this, but it was too long. By the way, Mametchi says "Hi" and "What is your name" if anyone's curious, I think that's how it goes anyway...my Japanese sucks. :huh:

Latest posts

Back