This is creepish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so I was on this science fair project and it said that test if people lie, their pupils change size. I tested it on my bro, sis and mom. I asked them if they were a boy or girl and they said their gender. I asked them again and told them to lie. They did. Their pupils grew a little larger. IT was FUREAKY!!!!

Try it! Their pupils might get bigger or smaller. But make sure they are lying.

Awsome.

^^ And yes, perhaps. But most people can't keep a straight face when they lie aswell, like me :mellow:

I thought it was if they start blinking a lot, but I made someone say that they were purple when they aren't, and they didn't blink a lot. XD

Anyways, I'll try it out. I'm going to have to go to one of my classes in a few minutes. ;)

I tried it on my Dad and my Mom...I didn't see any change in their pupil size. o_O

I tried it on myself. With a mirror. I said "Tarakotchis are my favorite Tamas.", and my pupils grew like a half of a centimeter bigger! Maybe it only works on some people and not all? :D

I tried it on my brothers. I had all of them say something that was a lie (Like something I wouldn't know about, like their school grades) and one thing that wasn't. I couldn't see any change in their pupil sizes at all for any of their responses.

OMG I said in the mirror, "I'm a prep and Aquas the bestest band ever." and my pupils grew huge! Maybe this could be a good lie-detecting technic for the police...?

You can also find out what people like/hate through this method. :)

When people look at something (or someone) they don't like their pupils grow smaller, and when they look at something (or someone) they like, they grow bigger.

I can look someone straight in the eye and lie. I'll also keep a straight face kind of like this :| Yepp I'm trying that though

That's creepy but cool. I'm gonna try it on my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it works! :D I tried it on myself, too. Whenever someone lies and I catch it by looking at their eyes, I say, "Your pupils are rather *insert large or small here*." XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back