If you were a Tama who would you be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mameitchi 3D

Reaction score
No, Im not trying to ask you who your favorite character is Im trying to ask which characters personality matches yours the best for example if your smart you could be Mametchi if your laid back you could be Kutchipatchi if your cherrful you could be Memetchi if your a android you could be Robotchi. I myself I think that I would be a Ura Mametchi because Im pretty funny but there are the times where I try to hard and things dont workout so well.

I don't know what I'd be. I'm sort of a mix between Mametchi and Kuchipatchi (I know.)! I don't want to say like I'm brilliant or anything... but I'm just ahead in my grades, and generally smarter than the common 7th grader (No offense... I'm just a little bit ahead.). But I'm like Kutchipatchi, because I only do work when I absolutely need to... you can usually find me playing video games or my tamagotchi's. Lol! Does anybody know what tamagotchi I would be?

~SkyCrystal~

Well, I'd be a Mametchi if I was a boy. But for the V1 and V2, since there aren't any genders, I'd still be a Mametchi. For the V3, V4, V4.5, and V5, I'd probably be a Memetchi. ^_^

I would be an Angelgotchi, hehe, or I'd be an Ura Zukyutchi, I'm more laid back than popular or cool, those kind of cliques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back