chain mails

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nottytama

Reaction score
i hate the scary sort of chain mails. i dont believe in them... but a voice in the back of my head keeps saying.. just send it so u dont worry!

also... has anyone ever gotten that chain mail where it says 'this is monay bla bla bla... send it to 9 people or she will bla bla bla' and its this like.. dead girl rockign back and forth.... and like that haunted house music?

just wondering how much that one spreads.

Of course I don't.

There was once where there was a chain letter that it said "If you don't send this to 15 people your mom will die tonight." And I didn't have 15 people to send it to so I started crying. xDD

Don't worry there not real there just stupid pranks someone sent me one on here like a year ago and I just blocked them it was the stupidest thing I've ever received lol!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Believing that a clown ghost is going to come out of your computer with a knife and rape your dog because you didn't send off an email is just stupid.

I've never believed anything about those things.

Ha! I don't even read them if the subject of the email is like : "FW: Creeeepyyy" or "FW: This really works!"

I hate them a lot because I have a friend named C and she got a really scary one of those and she got VERY terrified. I felt really angry at whoever made up the stupid chain letter because they obviously don't care if a little kid or someone really sensitive gets that letter. > :)

Chatterbox

One word:

delete.

I delete them all... xP They are pointless and stupid. But, one of my friends kept sending me like 10 every day so I just one day emailed her to tell her to stop sending me them. FINALLY, she stopped.

They're not real, just some computer dork thinking of ways to scare little kids. :p

Chain letters annoy the kahooty out of me. e.e

I get spammed by them on Youtube, and I haven't died yet.

Chain LETTER is what yer talkin' about.

Chain Mail is a type'a medieval armor wore some time 'round King Arthur's time.

I don't like Chain Letters. They really annoy me sometimes. Sometimes people forward something to me and tell me to do something and then make a wish, and then do something else and it will come true. I've done it, and it didn't work. ^_^

I only read stuff from my friends, and I can tell if it is a chain letter if it says FWD: on it, and I only read the FWD: if it says something important, and you get the point. ;)

I hate 'em.

They are so stupid. I sent one to 10 people but nothing happened...I usually delete them. I sent emails to everybody I knew to stop sending me chain letters. People agreed with me but those were the people who usually send them xP Such hipocrits(sp?)

ok i got a cain mail from my freaid and they anoy the heck outa me it was some irish spell that grants u good luck but if u delete the e amil its suposed to bring u bad luck and i dont believe in lunk but after i deleted it, the day went by curd-ily!

1. i was stung by a bee

2. i called my friend to invite her to the mall wit me and it turned out she, along with evry other girl i no, was at the biggest sleep over of the year that ui wasnt invited too (seriosly even the nerds were invited :D )

3. i fell and scabbed my knee

4. my dad inbarassed me infront of a smokin hot guy!! :p

im starting to believe in bad luck now...

ok i got a cain mail from my freaid and they anoy the heck outa me it was some irish spell that grants u good luck but if u delete the e amil its suposed to bring u bad luck and i dont believe in lunk but after i deleted it, the day went by curd-ily!1. i was stung by a bee

2. i called my friend to invite her to the mall wit me and it turned out she, along with evry other girl i no, was at the biggest sleep over of the year that ui wasnt invited too (seriosly even the nerds were invited  :lol: )

3. i fell and scabbed my knee

4. my dad inbarassed me infront of a smokin hot guy!! ;)

im starting to believe in bad luck now...
That's nothing to do with the Chain Letter - it's just coincidence.

Chain Letters are fake.

They are a scam.

They creep you out (if you let them)

They don't work.

Honestly - I've lost count of the number of Chain emails I have deleted and never forwarded to anyone else.

Threats included my father dying, bad luck, hauntings, guaranteed true love, dog attacks.. you name it - it's all rubbish :kusatchi:

Life is what you make it... a chain letter isn't going to change that ;)

I don't believe in chain letters. They're just created by some idiotic attention seeker, and they mean nothing. Just because you delete an e-mail doesn't mean that your parents will die. Just because you forward it to 20+ people doesn't mean you will find true love <.< Words on a computer screen can't change your life like that.

Youtube is INFESTED with them. I cant find a single video without "Sends this to 4 more videos or else Mary Sue will kill you"

Right, Mary Sue's not going to kill mre for not spreading the story of her death around, on how she was raped and killed in her bedroom >_>

My sister got one from "Mary Tiger". I got a whole bunch. And EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. that I get, I get a copy from my sister BECAUSE she actually believes in them! She got the one about "This really works!" and some old lady brings her dog and cat to the store and she makes the store owner put her hand in the bag and she screams....

WELL GUESS WHAT I CAN ALREADY GUESS WHAT WAS IN THE BAG!

I'll bet it was my evil, biting, Dwarf Hamster named Teddy. :kusatchi:

Well, my sis sent it to 8 people because it said something would happen, but she never told me if it did....

Plus, it was also sent by this "Mary Tiger" person to Mametchi_411 and the Admin of this site....

I never forward them but I also never delete them anymore because I'm too lazy.

I get them, by, like the dozen an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back