Want to know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTaz

Reaction score
sumtimes i feel like such a dork having tamas at my age. im 20 and still love playing with my tamas lol, i get funny looks from ppl haha. i just ordered a v4, 4.5, and 5. so how old is everyone?

I'm seventeen. I don't really get funny looks, people are usually like 'Hey is that a tamagotchi? I remember when I used to have one of them way back when.'

I think that if you enjoy it then it doesn't matter how old you are.

24--25 in less than a month. Hope to get a 4.5 tama for my b-day.

Im 13, and I love tamagotchi. I have a similar problem like yours. i am a boy, and I think that I am going to be made fun of in high school. I made a topic like this in I think "Seriously Tamagotchi." You should go to It and see waht people said, I am just happy that people on tamatalk have my back. :]

I am 21 with a 14 month old son and I have a total of 3 tamagotchis though 2 of them are MIA lol. I dont think you ever get too old for tamagotchis. If you like it, then you obviously arent too old for it :p

sumtimes i feel like such a dork having tamas at my age. im 20 and still love playing with my tamas lol, i get funny looks from ppl haha. i just ordered a v4, 4.5, and 5. so how old is everyone?
Don't worry about playing with them, i'm 31 and still play with them. Have for years.

Age doesn't matter, long as you're having fun!

:) :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back