my v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webkinz60

Reaction score

yesterday i got a v5 as you read in my v4.5 log and it is the pell family,they are so cute and here is what they are...

1:sakura motchi

2:mataritchi

3:belltchi

and any way they are children now and my v4.5 is a teenager,story time...

shower happenings-a true story:

heres my shower,lather, rinse, check on tamas...wash, wash, wash, check on tamas.THE END

now i bid you adu,good bye.

p.s. i'll be back tommorow. B) :lol: :lol: :p :D

since i haven't been on in a while here are som updates....

the pell family is a group of adults,i got a tama leash and i'm getting another skin for the tamas this weekend,also i have a new tip...

you can put more than one tama on a leash at a time :)

pm me if you know when the v5 watches the dating channel,but anyway today or tommorow i am getting a new skin for my v4.5[old one is om v5]and i have an idea for a craft and i will tell you later,and i am on my dad's laptop aal

day so pm me if you have any questions on the craft once i post it....

chao for now,

p.s i love my cookie dough v5 :) :huh: :huh:

today the pell family mated and had children,yeah!anyway the children are a mousetchi and

a belltchi...the mother was my chantochi and the father i'm not sure about,also they are on

a gotchi gear leash and have a blue skin over them,

[SIZE=14pt]2nd generation whoo hoo!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
today the pells are teens[tey are so cute]and i miss the crazyness of three but atleast i have two,anyway the pells are teenagers and here is an item report

1 v5

and 1 v4.5

a gotchi gear leash

and two tamagotchi skins or decoratchi kit

and please read my post in want to buy on tbay please i need one

today i will let my tamas talk,take it away

hi i'm mimi i'm on the v5

hi my name is momo i'm on the v5

hi this is nunu on the v4.5

my turn take us to tama town

yeah

zzzzzzzzz

no time for you to go to bed

but were not tired

zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzz

well they're asleep my turn,so they are so cute and thats all for

now,bye :mellow: :angry: :huh: :kuribotchi:

well they want to talk again

hi mimi again

and momo

and nunu

i'm v5

i'm v5 too

i'm v4.5

we want food

ok

yea!!!

times up

awwww

awwww

my turn,as you can see they are very happy,bye for now :D :ichigotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

[SIZE=21pt]yeah the pells are adults and...[/SIZE]

feed me

yah

oh no they are beeping again,well bye for now

it's time for color coding

green:good

red:bad

:purple:fun

blue:jokes

grey:regular

my violetchi got married and had 2 kids,and i got a v4

also i have a photo bucket account,look

at this

look at my photo bucket account in a link in one of my posts above

the pells are adults and are calling for traing....ok done but i brought them to school and i got my one bff to like her v4.5 instead of killing it just because she didn't know alot of things and got all my other bffs to like them[we have a posey of 5 girls and 4 boys]and they laughed at my v4 because i got the bucktooth one :( ;) :D B)

today my bff found her tama and likes it instead of kills it,yeahalso i have a research paper thats 5 pages wahhhhh,wahhhhh

ok so tomorrow i am linking up with my bff and we will play some games but today i went to tamatown and got an organ piano from the preschool and my v4 got a job

and his teeth are so big they cover half of his bodyhahahabut that research paper is so hard because i'm doing it on micheal w. smith

the christian singer but tomorrow i'm going to the school library with my freinds

and our library has an upper part with a couch and 2 chairs and a tv...whoo hoo!!!and it also has computers and that is why were going or we might

go to the computer lab,we don't know yet and were bringing our tamas like always because

i wear mine around my neck and she puts it in her zipping north face jacket and i do that too

Latest posts

Back