Sign in to follow this  
aanddfan

Gooba turned into the ugly one.

I took really good care of him (even if I do say so myself :P ), and he's that ugly one with the big lips. :D :( But his name suits him more now :P .

you cant off taken that gud a care of him if he is that tama :(

mines the best one :D

I took really good care of him (even if I do say so myself :P ), and he's that ugly one with the big lips. :( :D But his name suits him more now :P .

Are you playine with a Tama Plus?

If so, keep in mind that the game you play also effects the outcome of the character.

The lower characters can be really nice too. Especially that wormy guy. :P

You got a Tarakotchi, huh? Actually, I don't think they are that bad. Sometimes the less healthy characters can be the coolest. I always get Mametchis and Mimichis! *thinks to self* Maybe I should stop spoiling my Tams.

A lot of good parents have gotten Tarakotchis; I wouldn't worry about it. I think they're better than Kuchipatchis that drink coffee for their activity.

You got a Tarakotchi, huh? Actually, I don't think they are that bad. Sometimes the less healthy characters can be the coolest. I always get Mametchis and Mimichis! *thinks to self* Maybe I should stop spoiling my tamagotchis.

Yes same here :P It's just so hard to neglect them though, they're so cute and needy!

It might be a kutchipatchi! Dome think they're ugly but I think they're cute :o

Haven't your parents ever told you, it matters what's on the inside not the outside, you loved your tamagotchi but when it turned ugly you hated it, if your mom turned ugly would you hate her, NO!!!! So love your tamagotchi no matter who it is. :o

Haven't your parents ever told you, it matters what's on the inside not the outside, you loved your tamagotchi but when it turned ugly you hated it, if your mom turned ugly would you hate her, NO!!!! So love your tamagotchi no matter who it is. :wub:

i agree. (not being mean.. :rolleyes: )