Lets go bother snape.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lausaraleen

Reaction score
:D once upon a time harry and ron were bored.

"Im bored" Ron said.

"me too!" harry said.

Then harry got an idea, "Lets go bother snape!"

"righto!" Ron said.

Then they bothered snape. "BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER!" they both said.

Snape was getting annoying so he said...

You continue the story!

then the 2 boys woke up. "What happend?" Ron asked. "SNAPE USED A SLEEPING SPELL ON US!" Harry yelled. They decided to get revenge!

Harry looked in his spell book.

"Here's a killing spell!" he said to Ron. "You point your wand at somebody and then yell, 'Avada Kedavra!' What do you think?"

"Oh well," Harry said crossly. "We need to remember the spells. That's what we're here for."

He held up the book with a slyish smile.

"And besides, who said we couldn't cheat a little bit? You know, just to make it more easier and all that stuff!"

"Well, we could land ourselves in Azkaban in that.So how about 'Piearus'.It turns the spell caster's most hated person into his or her favorite kind of pie,"Ron asked.

"I hate pie!" Harry said. "How about this spell I heard of that turns someone into swiss cheese? I think it was called... cheesafy? Cheesendo? Cheesepelearmis? Wait... Ron? Ron? Where are you?"Harry looked down at the ground and saw something that terrorfied him. "Oh no!" Harry exclaimed...

Harry looked at the cheese, pondering whether or not to eat it. He eventually decided on throwing the ball of cheese at Snape, figuring it would stick to his robes and smell very, very, VERY bad.

Ate Ron the cheese ball, considering he had missed the evening feast.

Snake suddenly smelt very bad. "Didn't I use deodrant today..?" he pondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back