TAMA NEAR DEATH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
My tamagotchi Tufty was absoulutly fine. Happy and not hungry. Although I actually forgot 2 put it on pause so when I came home from school Tufty was nearly dead. Saved it just intime and fed it. Read its posts and I played a game. I noticed before that its attention icon was still on and I checked it-fine- then I timeouted it. Still was on attention. Then I played another game. And suddenly right in the middle it went back 2 the normal screen and poor Tufty was on the floor dieing! Fortuanity I stopped it dieing from downloading it just in time (Phew!). What happened?? ;)

Same thing happened to me,I got back from school and then I saw it was hungry,I fed it all the way,it already had 2 happy so I didn't have to play a game,then I started checking mail,and just then my Memetchi died.

Oh my gosh. i would hate if that happened to me. But when it is about to die, does it really lay on the floor, and start to die?

Oh my gosh. i would hate if that happened to me. But when it is about to die, does it really lay on the floor, and start to die?
Yea It Does

What Happened Was Your Tama Had A Stroke. When It Has The Attention Sign Lighting Up And Nothing's Wrong Just Leave It. :)

TAMAS CAN HAVE STROKES!? :D :D :eek: :eek: that's just creepy! next thing we know tamas will die from heart attacks & poisoning!! :( :eek: :eek: :p :p :( :D

TAMAS CAN HAVE STROKES!? :rolleyes: :huh: :( :( that's just creepy! next thing we know tamas will die from heart attacks & poisoning!! :D :( :( :( :p :huh: :(
Hahahahaha. You are probably right:]

Hahahahaha. You are probably right:]
WELL, NOW I AM FREAKING OUT! WHAT IF TAMAS STARTED DIEING FROM PRATICALLY ALL OF THOSE KINDS OF DISISES? WHAT IF THEY STARTED TO HAV SKIN CANCER, CEACERS, AND ALLOF THOSE KINDS OF DISEASES!? I DON'T WEANT TO HAVE MY TAMAS TO DROP DEAd from CEASERS, HEART ATTACKS, STROKE, CANCER OF ANY KIND, OR POISON!!!!!!!! :) :angry: :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow! Thanks guys. I didn't no Tufty had a stroke. Gd job I saved him intime! ;)

By the way. Any of u no how many times the matchmaker comes?? :D

Tamas cannot have a stroke. Eliza87, I believe someone you know (or you) made up the stroke idea. Tamas just die after a long period of bad care, even if fed and played with.

Wow! Thanks guys. I didn't no Tufty had a stroke. Gd job I saved him intime! :D By the way. Any of u no how many times the matchmaker comes?? :unsure:
I think the matchmaker comes at random times. But somewhere I heard he comes at a certain time. But I forgot. I also heard only tamas up to 5yrs old or up can meet the match maker. I remember that when I used to mave my V3, I would forget it at home and at school in the weekends all the time and it wouldn't die for some reason.... :D

the matchmaker comes at specific times, b7ut will only show up a few times if you don't accept it, so it's always best to accept. i have only started replaying with my tama's but i think the matchmaker comes at 10am, 3pm and 7pm...i dunno i could be wrong it's been so long since i played :S

My tamagotchi Tufty was absoulutly fine. Happy and not hungry. Although I actually forgot 2 put it on pause so when I came home from school Tufty was nearly dead. Saved it just intime and fed it. Read its posts and I played a game. I noticed before that its attention icon was still on and I checked it-fine- then I timeouted it. Still was on attention. Then I played another game. And suddenly right in the middle it went back 2 the normal  screen and poor Tufty was on the floor  dieing! Fortuanity I stopped it dieing from downloading it just in time (Phew!). What happened?? :)
I was just wondering, at the part where you wrote downloading it in time. how do you do that? I just want to be prepared because I don't want my tama to die because of a stroke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think u reset it and download it. By the way , I was womndering, can tama`s die from hunger? :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back