Bathroom Humor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luttibelle

Reaction score
Okay, for me, this is a new one. I just saw James, my daughter's Tama, going to the bathroom. I happened to glance at him, and he was shuffling back and forth with little wavy lines in front of an in back of him. They looked like steam lines from the bath. (Steam, no kidding!) :p Then, he dropped a little poop pile. I am still laughing now!! :ph34r: I'm not, of course, able to stare at them all day every day, and usually just look at them and see a pile of poop that needs to be removed. But this was funny! To see him doing the little potty dance, or whatever it was. And were the wavy lines from a (forgive me) poot or something? That was hilarious!!! :lol:

If you want to see something even funnier..when you see those wavy lines..go to the toilet icon and hit B (just like you were cleaning it) and you'll see the Tama use a toilet!!! :ph34r:

Oh you're kidding me!!! :ph34r: That is great!! I'll be on the lookout now, thanks!
It's sooo cute! When they're still in the baby stage, the toilet is shaped like a ducky :p As they get older, they use regular toilets. Still totally cute though! :lol:

you can "potty train" them if you get to the toilet icon in time, before they poop
So, if you get them to the potty once, do they continue to use the potty instead of just pooping on the floor? Or, do you need to catch them in the 'wavy line' stage all the time and get them to the potty in time?

eh, you need to catch them every time they have those wavy lines, too bad they cant use it all the time after, huh? l

My friend thought the stink lines was the tama doing a fart before it went to the toilet! :D

what exactly does "potty trained" mean? does tamagotchi use the toilet by themselves when its potty trained and and poops on the floor when its not?

Actually, there's no such thing as potty trained bcoz they can nv use the toilet by themselves rite?

wow! the wavy lines means poo? i had some idea that it was a sign of impending pooping but...yeah so today, i pressed the toilet symbol just as one of mine was doing that and it showed it riding or sitting on a ducky and i thought that meant it was taking a bath, but now i guess its a potty?? aww how cute! :blink: soooo i have to do this EVERY time? in order for them to get potty trained? i have classes to go to...and so i cannot watch them 24/7....although i guess they don't poo all the time but still! three of mine are marutchi's and one turned into a ichigotchi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back