are you comftreble around...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
its a wierd question but, do u feel comfterble around the opisite gender? do u get really nervous around them? do u ONLY hang out with your gender? do u ONLY hang out with the opisite gender?

wierd questions i no but im just wonderin'

Of course I am! No matter what gender everyone is, we are all humans! ^^

I'm kinda tomboyish so I dont mind hanging around with either genders. =D

Nya I don't mind hanging around with either genders either. I just yak to the boys same as I yak to the girls. I'm not at all shy around them

I don't care about the gender, I mostly care about who the person is. If it's someone I don't really care for, I rather not be around them.

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah, I am. :furawatchi: Geez, Guys are human too, there's nothing to feel uncomfortable about in my opinion. :D :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Im female and feel much more comfortable being around males. I get uncomfortable around a lot of girls because I feel I can't relate to many of them.

Of course I am! No matter what gender everyone is, we are all humans! ^^I'm kinda tomboyish so I dont mind hanging around with either genders. =D
-nodnod-

I agree! We are all humans!

I love girl stuff and being friends with girls,but I hate being girly with boys :furawatchi:

its not that IM not comterbale around boys its that my friends are, i mean, cmon we are in 7th grade and they STILL act as is guys have 'cooties' or somthin :furawatchi: im really comfterbale around guys...unless they are really cute or somthing XD then i get all nervous ad i say dumb stuff :furawatchi:

its not that IM not comterbale around boys its that my friends are, i mean, cmon we are in 7th grade and they STILL act as is guys have 'cooties' or somthin :furawatchi: im really comfterbale around guys...unless they are really cute or somthing XD then i get all nervous ad i say dumb stuff :D
Me too D:

But it's normal that both genders shy around each other,especially during puberty :furawatchi:

anouther thing is for some reson when im around boys that i dont really know i act really tombopy-ish and when im around girls i dont really know i act all girly and when im with my best friends (either gender) then i just act like...i dont know, me

Last edited by a moderator:
Im female and feel much more comfortable being around males. I get uncomfortable around a lot of girls because I feel I can't relate to many of them.
Yeah, me too.

I have more really really close male friends than I do really really close female friends.

Not always it depends though when I'm sitting by this boy I like in science I get butterflies in my tummy and smile alot lol. I sit with some boys at lunch - actually I choose too lol - I'm a tomboy sort of too so I don't always mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. But sometimes I feel stupid around them. But mostly yeah I'm comfortable. Every guy knows me. So I guess I am

No, not really. Lol, I actually hang out with more guys then I do girls. xP

But, basically. I love to hang out with both sexes! ^^"

There both cool... Of course, it really depends on the person behind the gender. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back