Whats up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hazeyjune

Reaction score
I took superb care of my tama, it turned into MASKATCHI :furawatchi: WHO IS THE WORST

and then, it had a baby. I know that they go 2 sleep at 11 but i go to sleep at 9, so i gave it lots of food and water and shut the light ( version 1 tama ). In the morning I didnt look at it cuz i was late 4 school. got to school, put it in tray, 15 mins later.....

DEAD :furawatchi: :D :D :p :( :( :( :( . WHY

When you take good care of your tamagotchi, You may randomly get ANY tamagotchi depending if it is a boy or a girl, Or on even, or odd genaration. Tamagotchis like Masktchi, Gozurutchi, etc. need constant care. It your post you have mentioned that you didnt watch over it. ;) To start over with a new egg, Hold down buttons (A) and (C ) ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to watch your tama. If you're going to school or something, I suggest that you puase it so it will be on the safe side and wont die again.

\\ng//

I hate when my tama dies:[ I was on my 2nd genoration then it died.:[ So, does binary have a tamagotchi?

Yeah, those tamagotchis do need constant care. It could have gotten sick right away and they die fast when they get sick. :D

If you go to bed before your tama, you could always change the time so it will fall asleep same time as you. That might help. :huh:

I took superb care of my tama, it turned into MASKATCHI  :D WHO IS THE WORSTand then, it had a baby. I know that they go 2 sleep at 11 but i go to sleep at 9, so i gave it lots of food and water and shut the light ( version 1 tama ). In the morning I didnt look at it cuz i was late 4 school. got to school, put it in tray, 15 mins later.....

DEAD  ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   . WHY
maskatchi :( and some character's need constanant attention :(

I hate when my tama dies:[ I was on my 2nd genoration then it died.:[ So, does binary have a tamagotchi?
:eek: Don't you hate it when people go off topic? Some characters need constant attention, like the V5 characters, they have hearts go down almost every 10 minutes! It might've been a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back